• Thread starter Evil Rastan
  • Start date
  • Views 452
Evil Rastan

Evil Rastan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So how is this going to work for duping now when the game is going to create random save points. Do I have to duel/dupe when someone wants something now to make sure I don't lose my stuff trying to dashboard out?

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So how is this going to work for duping now when the game is going to create random save points. Do I have to duel/dupe when someone wants something now to make sure I don't lose my stuff trying to dashboard out?
its called buy a flashdrive for a couple bucks...put characters on flash drive and once loaded pull flashdrive!!

Slade

Slade

Why be a King
MotM TotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah like TTOWNZ DIRTIEST TTOWNZ DIRTIEST said, the easiest way to continue duping is to put that charcter onto a USB and just replace the .sav after the game saves on you. If you need help with that process if you don't know ow to do it, i'll gladly walk you through it.

Evil Rastan

Evil Rastan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome thanks guys. Never thought of pulling the flashdrive once loaded. Dur

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I always suggest a flashdrive for saves on Borderlands...because it makes life alot easier if your just strickly duping...you can load character and when you see them load on screen you can pull it click continue w/o saving and then you can go wild and drop everything you want for people. They always ask me or say damn it saved , I say nevermind I already pulled my flashdrive- so its all good....And if your really broke you could just make a copy of character daily and save that 1 too the cloud save...it works too!

roz

roz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does dashboarding after each playthrough on boosting someone to lv61 once it saves for them.ie I load save off usb pull usb once its loaded do playthrough 1 can the person im boosting save and quit then I dashboard.Reload save do playthrough 2 and repeat process.Or do I have to save and quit after each playthrough.

Evil Rastan

Evil Rastan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does dashboarding after each playthrough on boosting someone to lv61 once it saves for them.ie I load save off usb pull usb once its loaded do playthrough 1 can the person im boosting save and quit then I dashboard.Reload save do playthrough 2 and repeat process.Or do I have to save and quit after each playthrough.

You save and quit between each playthrough

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You save and quit between each playthrough
like he say's you have too save and quit between each load too new boost, but your flashdrive should make a copy of the save ....mine always does and then I erase the top copy and load the bottom one!!

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the help guys.:smile:
no problem always willing to help out fellow vault hunters..if you need anything on XBOX...my gt is the same , send me message of what you need ...and I got you!! I also run BL2 Junkies on TTG...so I am usually pretty busy daily!

Top Bottom
Login
Register