What's new

Discussion New Update Keyvalt Ban AGAIN???

• Thread starter lazyazzz12
  • Start date
  • Views 722
lazyazzz12

lazyazzz12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do you think since there is a new update to the dashbourd and everyone got kicked offline for a day do you think that the public keyvalts will be banned and there will have to be a new resiner:?

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You wouldnt need a new resigner, you can just change the KV...

Cameron

Cameron

Audiophile
Fabled Veteran Donator Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you can still buy resigners that have private KVs. Those shouldn't get banned.

S

Shroomz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They combed through everyone's accounts and are gonna ban everyone that has modded systems, maps, profiles, and achievements. :confused:cared:

:tongue:

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
deadGRENADER said:
I think you can still buy resigners that have private KVs. Those shouldn't get banned.

Why would you buy one, even if they are banned, people will release more.

Cameron

Cameron

Audiophile
Fabled Veteran Donator Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just saying you can. Because those should pretty much last you forever, shouldn't they? I'm not really an expert on this type of stuff. When the KVs first got banned no one would release them for a while.

B

BlackOps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Shroomz said:
They combed through everyone's accounts and are gonna ban everyone that has modded systems, maps, profiles, and achievements.
Uh, no. I just got on after the downtime. They updated xbox.com, nothing really with live it's self (that I could see). There was no dashboard update so nothing could have been changed. Plus I have tons of modded/haxxored content on my xbox, no ban.

S

Shroomz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
BlackOps said:
Uh, no. I just got on after the downtime. They updated xbox.com, nothing really with live it's self (that I could see). There was no dashboard update so nothing could have been changed. Plus I have tons of modded/haxxored content on my xbox, no ban.
Umm, it was a joke to worry the stupid asses... hence the :tongue: at the very end of my post.

I thought it was pretty obvious...

Jessiah331

Jessiah331

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, I noticed huge changes to Xbox.com (why they had to shut down XBL I don't know...) but I'm playing around with some maps and films now and they are working just fine!!!

Proof! (Date taken...):biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register