Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

New Update Keyvalt Ban AGAIN???

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Modding' started by lazyazzz12, Jun 17, 2009 with 8 replies and 484 views.

1. lazyazzz12

lazyazzz12 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    do you think since there is a new update to the dashbourd and everyone got kicked offline for a day do you think that the public keyvalts will be banned and there will have to be a new resiner:?

2. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    You wouldnt need a new resigner, you can just change the KV...

3. Cameron

Cameron Audiophile

Ratings:
    I think you can still buy resigners that have private KVs. Those shouldn't get banned.

4. Shroomz

Shroomz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    They combed through everyone's accounts and are gonna ban everyone that has modded systems, maps, profiles, and achievements. :confused:cared:

:tongue:

5. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Why would you buy one, even if they are banned, people will release more.

6. Cameron

Cameron Audiophile

Ratings:
    I'm just saying you can. Because those should pretty much last you forever, shouldn't they? I'm not really an expert on this type of stuff. When the KVs first got banned no one would release them for a while.

7. BlackOps

BlackOps Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Uh, no. I just got on after the downtime. They updated xbox.com, nothing really with live it's self (that I could see). There was no dashboard update so nothing could have been changed. Plus I have tons of modded/haxxored content on my xbox, no ban.

8. Shroomz

Shroomz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Umm, it was a joke to worry the stupid asses... hence the :tongue: at the very end of my post.

I thought it was pretty obvious...

9. Jessiah331

Jessiah331 Getting There

Ratings:
    Yea, I noticed huge changes to Xbox.com (why they had to shut down XBL I don't know...) but I'm playing around with some maps and films now and they are working just fine!!!

Proof! (Date taken...):biggrin: