New Update (Any Fixes)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Jhawkfootball06, Jan 21, 2009 with 7 replies and 364 views.

1. Jhawkfootball06

Jhawkfootball06 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I am currently at school right now so I havnt got home to try it out. Anyone know if there are any fixes due to bridging and getting host. Also does the host quit still work. I know they fixed the invisibility glitch. Any others? Lets keep this thread going

2. ABCZ

ABCZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. Astral I 420 I

Astral I 420 I Getting There

Ratings:
    It doesnt say anything about connections or bridging only about people going invisible

4. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    Wow. I think this is the biggest update for a game I have ever seen. I hope this fixes everything. If I go in to find a match today and it takes 12 minutes for my to find a match I am selling my copy of the game.

5. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Contributor

Ratings:
    But Jayhawk, according to the other forums, you've had the update for a day or 2 now.... You actually made yourself the most hated person in the GOW community. What was that all about? Kinda gay if you ask me

6. OP
    Jhawkfootball06

Jhawkfootball06 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Haha i was laughing the whole time. I kept getting warnings after warnings but no bans. It was tight

7. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    So you can bridge still? Just the invisible thing? Does the spawn with no weapons work?

8. marleeville7336

marleeville7336 Newbie

Ratings:
    apparently the invisible glitch doesnt seem to work, i maybe wrong.
    but the no-weapon glitch DOES work. It happened a few times with me earlier today. :mad: