News New update and no beta

Discussion in 'Red Dead Redemption 2' started by Blue9488, May 14, 2019 with 23 replies and 1,607 views.

1. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Over the Hills and Far Away☠️ Super Moderators

Ratings:
    You know...
    I finally got back to playing RDR on PlayStation after a long stint of merging cars on GTA. I have been playing on Xbox however and am slightly shocked to see there are two game modes exclusive to PlayStation. I own both consoles so I have the option to play the exclusive modes. It’s still disconcerting that I paid $100 for the game on Xbox and don’t get the perks I get on PS4. It was cool to sign in and see that I was given the Evans Repeater and the LeMat Revolver for free... bummer they make you pay for it on Xbox. I guess this is the way it’s going to be for awhile.
    :frown:Poor Xbox:frown:

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Sauce

The Sauce Scraping By....

Ratings:

And another fine reason why I have absolutely no remorse when glitching money and cars and showing every single one of my friends how to do it as well :biggrin:

Hell, Xbox even gets the shaft when it cones to glitches.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    Blue9488

Blue9488 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Game deleted what a waste
    [doublepost=1558755496][/doublepost]
    Can't put up with the bul****.. Just been struggling with a level 20 it seemed landons patience.. Focus fire survives few bullets even survived 1 Springfield bullet.. Its just built up the lag the bul**** the boredom.. Never again and its a cert I won't be rdr 3

4. Slim Shady

Slim Shady N1NJA $TYL3 Retired

Ratings:
    its stupid how that happens to not just rd2 but other games too like fr xboxshould not have to wait 1 month for **** to release same goes for playstation the way they handle it is ****ing stupid.

• Like Like x 2