What's new

[New] Unlimited Time in Blacklight: Tango Down Trial!

• Thread starter Krackie 7s
  • Start date
  • Views 2,336
Krackie 7s

Krackie 7s

Banned
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
1.Turn On Your Xbox (Your xbox doesn't have to be off you can do this at dashboard when it has expired too), with no wireless adapter or ether-net cable connected.

2. Sign Out of your profile.

3. Load Up blacklight.

4. Press A to start and it should prompt you to log in, so log in still with no internet connection.

5. You go in the combat zone menu where you can select quick match or black ops do not
select any of them.

6. Plug in Ethernet Cable or wireless adapter.

7.Press the xbox guide button and connect to xbox live. Ta-Da your time limit has reset to 60 Minutes Enjoy!

*Note: Added step 6, thanks for pointing it out ILLusiveman
**Note: This doesn't reset your rank.
***Note: This wasn't found by me, it was found by "Zuirex" on NGU
Original Topic on NGU: Original Topic

I

ILLusiveman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thank you so much and to the people who do not know, you plug the ethernet cable in to your xbox (or wireless) between steps 5 and 6.

R

RSEvolution

Reaction score
Sin$
The only bad thing about this is that you don't show up on leader boards, and your kills/deaths and achievements don't unlock. (Atleast, I don't believe the achievements do)

G

Graham

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks man. I am actually glad I lost my wallet when I tried to buy it (I pay my parents, they don't want me to 'overspend' and 'waste' my debit card). Now I don't have to pay a cent; and; I found my wallet!

S

Soul2Shard

Reaction score
Sin$
Amazing. Thank you! I'm already low on money, and you're rescuing me from getting murdered by my parents. :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register