What's new

Patched New Unlimited Sell Coop?? (Hunters Clan)

• Thread starter FloydLaFlare
  • Start date
  • Views 9,296
ItzMePrime

ItzMePrime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a reminder for all you guys when you sell unlimited don’t forget to reset your sell animals to butcher trophy, you will get XP when you hit 10,50,100,1000 Sales, After 1000 sales reset again and you earn nuggets and XP and you can sell again :smile: I spend 10 times 1000 $ in clothing store to rank up and earn nuggets :smile:

D

Dededrf

Reaction score
Sin$
when you dont have stranger Mission 2 other people have to do for you a dup? And on this case i have to bé in thé posse or not?

L

leafspuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
when you dont have stranger Mission 2 other people have to do for you a dup? And on this case i have to bé in thé posse or not?
you need someone to be the duper for you (duper cant sell , and has to stay in lobby) and you need someone to launch the stranger greet (can leave and do their own thing after dupes are made if they dont want to sell). if you are not one of those two people you just need to wait until the dupes are made, no need to be in posse

ItzMePrime

ItzMePrime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched, when you kicked out from the stable you spawn by your friends mission

W

Wickedwrath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well if u haven't left the session you won't have the fix yet.
I have not tried since update but will test.
hopefully the session holds for 12h again but I guess not lol. For some reason my game "crashes" over night. My second account have been in the session for almost 2 days now without any issues.

Boca_Bhoy

Boca_Bhoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They patched a double skin carcass glitch i found too :frown: hadn’t released it yet cause I only managed unlimited sales once and couldn’t recreate, on the the n at one I guess guys :thumbsup:

tomigochip

tomigochip

Reaction score
Sin$
u wont be able to join his session if u restarted your console (incompatible assets)

Boca_Bhoy

Boca_Bhoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
u wont be able to join his session if u restarted your console (incompatible assets)
That’s only if the sessions bugged too much bro, I’ve joined friends today that’s been on all night and still unpatched at the time of me joining after restart, trick is to join session several times in a row (not too quickly but moderate speed) you’ll get in their session :thumbsup:

tomigochip

tomigochip

Reaction score
Sin$
That’s only if the sessions bugged too much bro, I’ve joined friends today that’s been on all night and still unpatched at the time of me joining after restart, trick is to join session several times in a row (not too quickly but moderate speed) you’ll get in their session :thumbsup:
Alright sound, thanks for clarifying!

Boca_Bhoy

Boca_Bhoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright sound, thanks for clarifying!
No problem bro, they’re definitely messing with the join sessions tho, possibly in attempt to fix the solo lobby or possibly to stop ways of duping, even joining community members is taking you into the lobby then merging into another, weird asf but nothing will stop glitches being found I suppose so let them mess with whatever they lie lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register