Patched New Unlimited Sell Coop?? (Hunters Clan)

Discussion in 'Red Dead Redemption 2 Glitches' started by FloydLaFlare, Jun 11, 2019 with 138 replies and 6,572 views.

1. Gandalf61

Gandalf61 You Shall Not Pass! VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Still selling. Approaching 130,000 now. I'll probably quit next time i lose the cougar.

2. leafspuck

leafspuck Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes, @ $65k

3. exoey

exoey Newbie

Ratings:
    I’m probably going to give this glitch one more shot. If I still come across the same issues would anyone be able to help me out on PS4 that has an available duped carcass? Just trying to reach the 50k mark on my two accounts then I’ll be more then happy. My secondary PSN is exoey, same as on here. I’m around the 20k mark on each account so it won’t take me much time at all.

4. ItzMePrime

ItzMePrime Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Unlimited sell still working with this glitch ?

5. shiftteam

shiftteam Getting There

Ratings:
    Highly doubt that was ever true but it’s never bad to be careful.

6. ItzMePrime

ItzMePrime Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Shift is This glitch still working ?

7. shiftteam

shiftteam Getting There

Ratings:
    I don’t know but it should be working

8. Eblade67

Eblade67 Coffin Dodger

Ratings:
    Yes its working.
    Yes 65k but was removed.
    Not to say something else not there as Mnx not been around lately.
    Like I said before just like GTA you take the risk if you want.
    Every single item including different colours and upgrades all bought so ball in their court now.

9. tomigochip

tomigochip Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm doing this with a fresh 2nd account (lvl 4, no stranger missions done) to get money on my main account. Is there a way to get unlimited sell with that main account (all stranger missions done already)? I'd say it takes me about 45-50mins for 1k $$$ by duping & selling each cougar individually which isnt THAT bad but still tedious. Is it only possible for the stranger mission account to get unlimited sell (skinned on shoulder & unskinned carcass on horse?) Thanks in advance

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  10. Eblade67

Eblade67 Coffin Dodger

Ratings:
    I presume you have 2 consoles if doing alone?
    If you have 2 live accounts then create another 2 dummy.
    Sign in with main and add 2nd account so they can play on your home console.
    Now go in and get your dupes.
    Sign out of dummy doing stranger missions and leave duper the with carcasses on 2nd console.
    Now sign in with your main and join one holding dupes.
    Now unlimited sell.
    On xbox you will need two copies of game and both on home so any account logged into home can play your games.(not sure how psn works)
    Hope that makes sense on my phone right now.
    Or.....
    Get some friends to dupe and take their carcasses for unlimited sell.

11. Wickedwrath

Wickedwrath Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So I have been doing this on my Account and usening my girlfriends account for the duplication and everything works great. But is there any way that she (as the duper) can get unlimited sell aswell on her account somehow? Her account are just standing AFK for staying in the session. Or do we have to be like 4 people total for that to work?

12. shiftteam

shiftteam Getting There

Ratings:
    Trusting what that guy is the last thing u want to do. Rdr2 files can’t be read and if it was ever added why would Rockstar remove it? Even in gta they wouldn’t add or remove flags till a dlc update dropped. He tries to sound like he knows stuff the average user doesn’t, he’s been doing that in the gta section and I doubt this section is any different. Until there’s proof don’t fall for it.

13. tomigochip

tomigochip Newbie

Ratings:

I appreciate it but I can't follow you exactly lets make some things clear: I do have two PS4 consoles with two games and both accounts do have PSN+ (free 14 day trial on dummy accounts, so no problem to create many more dummy accounts for stranger mission part).

'Get some friends to dupe and take their carcasses for unlimited sell' – some friend just joined and he does the same thing as me right now (dupe and sell each one individually). So do I have to take his cougar from the floor of the stable to do unlim sell or just any dupe? Thank you

14. Eblade67

Eblade67 Coffin Dodger

Ratings:
    You need somebody else to dupe a few for your duper.
    You don't need to keep last carcass on your horse you can lay it down and won't stop others that you gave dupes to.
    [doublepost=1560691507][/doublepost]
    I think you will find anything can be read by the right people and knowledge.
    Anyway I was never afraid to push boundaries in gta and this game no different.
    You do the crime you may do the time.
    Its scare tactics and usually works.

Meanwhile there will be some out there filling up multiple accounts to the max with a view to selling them guaranteed.

15. shiftteam

shiftteam Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah a reliable source gave me general explanation on why its still not possible but for now @tezfunz2 on twitter is one to keep an eye on.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dededrf

Dededrf Newbie

Ratings:
    Someone Can help me please have 300$, just one stranger mission left, Can you make me a second dupe for unlimited sell Glitch please
    [doublepost=1560708781][/doublepost]

17. Gandalf61

Gandalf61 You Shall Not Pass! VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Anyone can use the dupes that are made. Except for the duper. He needs to stay i the session afk or playing.

• Like Like x 1
  18. ItzMePrime

ItzMePrime Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This works perfect for me now thx again for sharing / I started with this glitch 10 min ago fresh restart both consoles :smile: the duper needs to stay in the lobby the whole time or can I shut my console off and the seller can sell the whole time ?

My Macro is running :biggrin::biggrin:

19. ausernamez

ausernamez Hooked on phonics worked for me.

Ratings:
    Duper need to stay in lobby whole time.

20. ItzMePrime

ItzMePrime Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok thx