Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Patched New Unlimited Sell Coop?? (Hunters Clan)

Discussion in 'Red Dead Redemption 2 Glitches Archive' started by FloydLaFlare, Jun 11, 2019 with 138 replies and 5,927 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FloydLaFlare

FloydLaFlare Newbie

Ratings:

Tried to replicate with a friend. Didn't dupe. Possibly went in wrong door, bad timing, idk. Trying again later. Can anyone else get this working?

Create 1 Gang, invite your friend to the Gang. Ask your friend to enter the stable, with the dead animal on top of the horse, Aks to press the Options button and to hold until the MAP appears. Your friend starts to count from 0 to 10, and when he/she reaches 10, he/she tells you. Then, you start a new service (that you had never done before). After that, the animals must duplicate. Your friend picks up the duplicate carcass inside the stable and brings it to you near the butcher You take a duplicate animal and put it on your horse's load and go to the butcher. Your friend skin an animal, you get it and leads to the butcher. You only start selling if your friend confirms that you are visible to him and his horse invisible. If you are not visible to your friend, exit the butcher establishment and enter into again Seal a carcass and exit the butcher, come back and the load will be doubled, sell it again and repeat the operation as you wish.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2019
  2. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes this does work madz420hd has it on his channel too

3. Eblade67

Eblade67 Coffin Dodger

Ratings:
    So infinite sell? Just back in and out and sell continuously?
    If so time to rack up again afk :biggrin:
    Edit
    No you need to back out and put on and off horse so not great.
    Video from madz420hd

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  4. leafspuck

leafspuck Enthusiast

Ratings:

Founder(s):

- Definitely not me. I'm not sure who deserves credit, please let me know and i will update.
    - Hunters CLan
    - Madz420HD

Requirements:
    -
    A stranger you have not met (still says "stranger") and when you approach them it says "greet"
    - A carcass
    - A friend (duper)

Step 1:

Duper - Get a carcass (cougar or panther sell for the most)
    Seller - Go to a Stranger mission that still says "stranger" (i.e. you have not met them yet)

Step 2:
    Seller - Invite duper to posse
    Duper - Join Sellers Posse

Step 3:
    Duper - Enter stable

Step 4:
    Seller - Launch Stranger Mission. Quit the app once the duper tells you they have loaded back out of the stable (before your video ends)
    Duper - Will get a black screen and get kicked out of stable. TELL SELLER TO QUIT THEIR APP JUST AFTER YOU PROPERLY LOAD OUT OF STABLE. there will be a carcass dupe on the ground when he reappears. Whistle for your horse. Stay at the stable and watch the carcasses

Step 5:
    Seller - Shoot as you enter, pick up carcass and open satchel to prevent getting sucked in

Step 6:
    Duper & Seller: Go to butcher with carcasess' on horses

Step 7:
    Seller - Remove carcass from horse, place on horse, remove from horse

Step 8 :
    Seller - sell 1 cougar while cougar is on shoulder

Step 9
    Seller - Place cougar on horse

Step 10
    Seller - Remove cougar from horse, sell one

Repeat Steps 9 & 10

UNLIMITED SELL WITHOUT PICKING UP COUGAR
    Step 1:

Duper - Get a carcass (cougar or panther sell for the most)
    Seller - Go to a Stranger mission that still says "stranger" (i.e. you have not met them yet)

Step 2:
    Seller - Invite duper to posse
    Duper - Join Sellers Posse

Step 3:
    Duper - Enter stable, hold options/start until map appears

Step 4:
    Seller - Launch Stranger Mission
    Duper - Will get a black screen and get kicked out of stable. there will be a carcass dupe on the ground when he reappears. Whistle for your horse. Stay at the stable and watch the carcasses

Step 5:
    Seller re-join duper, then repeat steps 3 & 4

Step 6:
    Seller - rejoin duper, put one of the dupes on your horse, skin the 2nd dupe and carry the carcass to the butcher (get your horse to follow you)

Step 7:
    Seller - Open butcher sell menu, sell 1 cougar, close menu

Step 8:
    Seller - Repeat step 7

5. Eblade67

Eblade67 Coffin Dodger

Ratings:
    Not for me either definitely for the poor unfortunates who missed the easy ones.
    But a bucks a buck unless its a Doe :rolleyes:

6. OP
    FloydLaFlare

FloydLaFlare Newbie

Ratings:
    Ehh Madz way is slower and not as good. Marins doesn't need to keep pulling horse on and off and it's same amount of setup work

7. leafspuck

leafspuck Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've only got English under my belt and I haven't tested either method yet so i didn't want to try and interpret/translate your write up and get the steps wrong. just figured i'd give steps the English only people can follow easily.

8. ScruffyNerfHerder

ScruffyNerfHerder Getting There

Ratings:
    The video in OP looks different... no putting on and off horse... how's your Portuguese?? :wacky:

9. Eblade67

Eblade67 Coffin Dodger

Ratings:
    Not as good as my French!

Will have a quick look I have 30 mins to spare before I go back to work

10. Eblade67

Eblade67 Coffin Dodger

Ratings:
    ok my understanding is this.
    Friend needs 3* cougar
    You(duper and seller) need a stranger mission on map not one you have done before.

1)Create a posse, invite your friend to the posse.
    2)Get friend to get a 3* cougar.
    3)Ask your friend to enter the stable with cougar and press the Options button(start button on xbox) and to hold until the MAP appears.
    4)Your friend in stables starts to count from 0 to 10, and when they reach 10, they tell you to start a stranger mission.
    5)Stable friend should have a duplicate now.
    6)Your friend picks up the duplicate carcass inside the stable and brings it to you near the butcher.
    7)You take the duplicate cougar and put it on your horse and go to the butcher.
    8) Your friend skin an duplicate and you put on shoulder and go to butcher.
    ???? Check menu for 2 carcasses do not sell.Back out then whistle on your horse and reenter butcher menu????
    9)You only start selling if your friend confirms that you are visible to him and his horse invisible.
    10) If you are not visible to your friend, exit the butcher and re-enter butcher and sell 1 carcass.
    11)Continual loop now of sell exit sell exit.

I need to go back to work and between steps 6&9 needs clarity as I dont have it right.
    Need somebody with a better grasp of the language.
    I am sure it can be worked out by testing but I need to go out so hopefully somebody figures it out b4 patch lol

11. Breakerone

Breakerone Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I believe the posse owner/seller has to be in a specific stranger mission, which is at thiefs landing. Thats maybe the only place that spawns all the static cougars.

12. shiftteam

shiftteam Getting There

Ratings:
    Got it to work. I have one thats skinned on my shoulder and another one on my horse stowed now I’m selling $7 every 5 seconds.

What i did (since i have a spare console) that’s different is basically i dupes it twice. The seller used the same stranger mission twice and how i did that was i closed app as soon my duper got a blackscreen, and in doing so the stranger mission remained as “stranger”. I duped it a second time and seller closed app a second time just so i can reuse that stranger mission and it’ll stay as stranger and gives the cutscene whenever.

13. Eblade67

Eblade67 Coffin Dodger

Ratings:
    What stranger missions did u try?

14. shiftteam

shiftteam Getting There

Ratings:
    The one at thieves landing, it has a question mark on it and marked as a stranger so i used that to dupe two cougars.

15. Eblade67

Eblade67 Coffin Dodger

Ratings:
    Yeah I just wondered if you had tried any others.
    I have a few I have not done but I think I have done that one.
    Will test on another later.

16. leafspuck

leafspuck Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay, so when you closed app of duper the original and the dupe carcass stayed? Didnt despawn?

Then you put one dupe on horse and other dupe skinned on shoulder?

Now you are selling nonstop without backing out of butcher sell menu? Or do you back out of menu each time?

If you put skinned one on horse and good one on shoulder do you get $13.50 per?

17. shiftteam

shiftteam Getting There

Ratings:
    On my main i had 5
    Duper stays in lobby, if he leaves the glitch won’t work for the seller. I might not have been clear but what I meant is the person goes up to the stranger to get the cutscene closes app a second or two after the duper (who’s in the stable) gets a blackscreen.

Join friend back and do the glicth again to get another dupe and close app again for the mission to remain as a stranger.

Im using ps4 macro so it’s making me $7 every 4-5 seconds.

18. OP
    FloydLaFlare

FloydLaFlare Newbie

Ratings:
    -Put 3* cougar on both horses.
    -One enters Blackwater stable from north door and opens map while going in
    -Other goes and starts a 'stranger' stranger mission
    -One at stranger mission drops like 9 dupes
    -one in stable drops one
    -i started the mission. I just picked 2 dupes up and did the skin one and one on back of horse and it works.
    -friend could do flee dupe with the dupes
    -i could not flee dupe
    -he could not unlim sell
    -once he left, unlim sell stopped

There is a new vid that shows multiple people passing the dupe around and all unlim sell off it. Not sure what he did differently this time:

Edit: ok so this is pretty much what he's saying in this new video
    -beginning is just showing it working
    -both players have 3* on horse
    -setup p1 near new stranger mission
    -setup p2 at north door of Blackwater stable
    -p1 creates perm posse and invites p2
    -p2 joins and goes into stable while opening map
    -p1 starts stranger mission
    -dupe happens
    -p2 goes to p1, dump carcass already have
    -p2 takes 2 dupe (in the video, he takes 2 but does not explicitly state needing 2 but i believe it may be necessary)
    -p1 takes a dupe (he talks about having 2nd one for backup. He also says he skinned the others so no one else can use them)
    -p2 finishes stranger mission while p1 heads to butcher
    -p2 skins the dupe it had on the stolen horse and p1 picks it up
    -unlim sell works for p1
    -----not 100% sure after here------
    I believe this is where the beginning of the vid picked up from. He also says a tip from Marin (p2) is that he can also pick up a carcass and start selling as well. Something about "p1 needing to 'talk' for p2 to sell. If p1 doesn't 'talk' then p2 can still sell but it isnt right out and in". Bit difficult to understand.

So im guessing the clear part sets the dupes up in a way anyone in the posse can use them. He was somewhat alluding to this with what he was saying through out video.

The after part, maybe p1 has to be 'talking' to butcher aka in menu for p2 to unlim sell. Maybe p2 can do sell/off/on/repeat.

Also mentioned having another glitch setup not out yet i believe.

19. nazzyh

nazzyh Newbie

Ratings:
    Once seller has their dupe, can they then become the duper and create a dupe for their friend? so both can do the unlimited sell at same time?

20. Asu Pala

Asu Pala Newbie

Ratings:
    When was the last time did anyone try this? It seems to work in a private lobby I had since this morning but anyone I invite to the session who has not been in RDR2 since before 10:30 AM EST is not able to join the session getting an error saying "Failed to join session due to incompatible assets" and I am getting reports from friends in other lobbies that was obtained after 10:30 AM EST that it is not working for them. Can anyone confirm this still works in a public or private lobby that was obtained after 10:30 AM EST today. Thanks.