What's new

Patched "NEW" "UNLIMITED MONEY" GLITCH AFTER PATCH 1.10! - New Money Exploit!

• Thread starter Syncastra
  • Start date
  • Views 2,387
Syncastra

Syncastra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Brand New Unlimited Money Glitch After Patch 1.10!

Mitchell Foxx

Mitchell Foxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's fine and dandy, but I thought once you sell the original car, all other duped cars will sell for a much lesser profit?

Deathcraft

Deathcraft

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know. When I added a Kalahari to my garage I still had a dupe of my fusilade outside. I sold that dupe & my Kalahari was gone.

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
Works once and then you cant sell anymore, says the 50k stuff on even the original if you bought it

eldonchingon

eldonchingon

Reaction score
Sin$
Works once and then you cant sell anymore, says the 50k stuff on even the original if you bought it
Its because you are selling your original cars insurance along with the dupe. This can only happen once because it was fully covered when you bought it, and NO you can't just buy the insurance from LSC because the game some how knows what cars had their original insurance. Buying insurance afterwards just makes it so that the car being insured can get replaced by moors mutual. Its like the game knows you are putting issuance on a duped car.

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
So sell with no insurance is what your saying? Or are you agreeing with me that it only works once and not unlimited times

eldonchingon

eldonchingon

Reaction score
Sin$
So sell with no insurance is what your saying? Or are you agreeing with me that it only works once and not unlimited times
No i'm agreeing with you. You can sell the first dupe with the insurance of your original which is the same as selling an original bought vehicle. What I'm saying is, the glitch works based on selling the add ons to your car. The more you have the more you get. Selling it with out waiting the 45 min period means that you are selling the insurance plus the add ons. They will only give you FULL price for a vehicle with insurance that came when you bought it. If you try and sell it again, you'll have to replace that missing insurance with another car's. Calling for your Rebel for example, once a bought vehicle comes when you are selling a duped, you are really selling that cars insurance and the add ons on the duped car.

maverickneo

maverickneo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This again. This has been posted somewhere else. When you buy a rebel, call for the rebel, then sell your car.

What we need is a glitch that lets you dupe your "adder" for example and lets you sell the dupe for the real full value over and over without the wait time AND without losing your original car.

ybnice

ybnice

Weeds <3
Reaction score
Sin$
If you wait until the next patch, all the duped cars will be wiped. By wiped I mean they will be considered as an orginal copy. When the patch comes put all you have to do is wait until a new dupe/money glitch comes out. :biggrin:
-ybnice

Ryone

Ryone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What if you replace the duped one with a Rebel, cause it has the original insurance on it?

Top Bottom
Login
Register