What's new

Working *NEW* UNLIMITED FREE FIRE GLITCH AFTER PATCH 1.10!!

• Thread starter Silent Nine
  • Start date
  • Views 7,827
Silent Nine

Silent Nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

TUTORIAL
1st- Fill up your free fire and get enough for quick revive.

2nd- Go to the quick revive machine and buy quick revive but just before you buy it activate free fire.

3rd- Then go to a zombie and get down but just before you get down activate free fire.

4th- YO ARE DONE ENJOY!!:biggrin:

Founder(s): Weedman55
------------------------------------
My Channel: https://goo.gl/k7sYWJ

thenom

thenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Found 3rd - 10 november, no joke.
Since its on prologue it felt useless compared to other glitches at the time

Silent Nine

Silent Nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to send video proof for me to change it. It is very useful because of the character!!

I

iPercocet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thinks its possible on every map, not with quick revive though, working on it. Silent link with me brody! Ive got a stockpile of theories and further exploits that could use some help testing :wink:
Still killing the glitch game

Last edited:
Foefinator

Foefinator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is not possible on other maps because you get a totally different animation on this map:/

Mäh ._. but thanks for the info.. keep up your good work bro.

maybe a stupid question but how do you find such glitches? xD

Silent Nine

Silent Nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mäh ._. but thanks for the info.. keep up your good work bro.

maybe a stupid question but how do you find such glitches? xD
I did not find this glitch but i did find many others and i find glitches by just searching i find it fun!!

I thinks its possible on every map, not with quick revive though, working on it. Silent link with me brody! Ive got a stockpile of theories and further exploits that could use some help testing :wink:
Still killing the glitch game
Hell yea I have a bunch of other ideas to! Do you play on ps4?

I

iPercocet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did not find this glitch but i did find many others and i find glitches by just searching i find it fun!!

Hell yea I have a bunch of other ideas to! Do you play on ps4?
Yee brody, PSN is “XeXRunnerz” lets link soon before a patch! :biggrin:

Foefinator

Foefinator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

And what are your methods or tricks for finding steps to a glitch or a glitch itself?
For example the minecart glitch; how would you search for such steps as climbing on a gate, jump on a invisible ledge and jump again on a rope? xD
I would really like to search for glitches by myself but i don‘t really know where to start off or where to look for them...

I

iPercocet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And what are your methods or tricks for finding steps to a glitch or a glitch itself?
For example the minecart glitch; how would you search for such steps as climbing on a gate, jump on a invisible ledge and jump again on a rope? xD
I would really like to search for glitches by myself but i don‘t really know where to start off or where to look for them...
Im assuming, like me, hes played Every CoD atleast since id say CoD 4. So im sure hes played enough CoD and done enough Exploits over the years, they become almost repetitive. Like the recent wallbreach he posted, Just looking at those doors and the creavace you jump through. So easily missed on their part, yet theres been simple slip ups like that since the beginning of cod lol. Sorry for the novel

Top Bottom
Login
Register