• Views 9,740
Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

Founder:
Apokalypt (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1vlucILbKriD2mlbHEaKBQ)

THE HARDEST TIMING FOR THIS GLITCH (100 try and 1 DUPE)

WORK ON PS4 ??

For all glitch you have to join a friend with AN INVIT!!

Work with:
_Sultan RS
_Slamvan Custon
_RH8
_Kuruma (sometimes)

Requirement:
- MOC
- faggio
- MC
- Car you want to dupe (Sultan RS is better) in the MOC

Steps:
1_ Go near "La puerta" (for better result)
(It's not obligatory !!
2_ drive Sultan RS out MOC
3_ drive Sultan RS in MOC)
4_ sit in car wait till you hear the engine starts
5_ Your friend invit you, you confirm by holding Xbox button during the notification, just before you can see "getting session details" do L2/R2
6_ you spawn outside on foot
7_ walk into MOC there should be two Sultan RS on top of each other or 2 car are in one car
8_ go outside and command a faggio with your MC
9_ go with your faggio in the MOC, confirm the alert
10_ go in your car(if you can't go outside, buy a free elegy on the faggio in your MOC) and go outside
11_go in your MOC with the car (if you have buy a car in the step 10 wait until you receive the SMS)

Requirement:
- MOC
- elegy in a garage
- Car you want to dupe (Sultan RS is better) in the MOC

Steps:
1_ Go near "La puerta" (for better result)
(It's not obligatory !!
2_ drive Sultan RS out MOC
3_ drive Sultan RS in MOC)
4_ sit in car wait till you hear the engine starts
5_ Your friend invit you, you confirm by holding Xbox button during the notification, just before you can see "getting session details" do L2/R2
6_ you spawn outside on foot
7_ walk into MOC there should be two Sultan RS on top of each other or 2 car are in one car
8_ go outside and go in your garage to take the elegy or command the elegy
9_ go with your car in the MOC, confirm the alert
10_ go in your car (if you can't go outside, buy a free elegy on the faggio in your MOC) and go outside
11_go in your MOC with the car (if you have buy a car in the step 10 wait until you receive the SMS)
12_ repeat step 4 to 12

- If the MOC is empty go outside and use MC menu to send Personal Vehicle back to Storage
- If there is a PV icon somewhere on the map call a bike from MC, send it back to Storage and try again from start
- If the PV icon is under the MOC use MC menu to send Personal Vehicle back to Storage
- If there is no vehicle inside the MOC and no icon on the mini map the car is invisible under the MOC. Leave MOC and use MC menu to send Personal Vehicle back to Storage

Last edited:
djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We're running low on ways this will work anymore but will break the game more haha good find!

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha that was quick again! Good work once again.

To bad it is not solo. Or well you could try to do it in a full lobby and wait for that random guy invite you to his office... :tongue:

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha that was quick again! Good work once again.

To bad it is not solo. Or well you could try to do it in a full lobby and wait for that random guy invite you to his office... :tongue:
yes but if you want I have a bot who can invit 3 player all the time for playing GTA V online

NGTeam

NGTeam

Legit Glitcher ✓
Reaction score
Sin$
Involves internet speed all the time which doesn't let me get it to work at all :frown:. Anyways Nice find and keep it up dude i really appreciate it:thumbsup:

Craig Barnett

Craig Barnett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice job. You can unpatch the bmx rack/hanger/mc glitch aswell with this lol:thumbsup:

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Guess not tested on PS4 yet.
I believe a few already said during freighttrains livestream the other night that these methods and the lester method won't work on ps4. I can't try till later tho. been waitin in session 30 hours now to avoid patch to sell my 8.

Craig Barnett

Craig Barnett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if anyone can try on PS4 please
I watched a livestream yesterday around same time as ftwtf was live streaming the other method. It was on PS4 and it worked prior to the latest patch. Unfortunately the livestream was hit with a copyright strike so I can't post a link. Will do my 8 cars and accept the patch right now to see if I can get it

D

Dupe God

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a new method for everyone to test. Only thing is it would require a friend. In stead of joining a Freind get them to call you thought the in game phone and you hit R2 /Rt just as there start to call you. You should spawn outside on foot. Enjoy testing also founder of this work around is obivisly me DupeGod.

Last edited:
Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a new method for everyone to test. Only thing is it would require a friend. In stead of joining a Freind get them to call you thought the in game phone and you hit R2 /Rt just as there start to call you. You should spawn outside. Enjoy testing also founder of this work around is obivisly me DupeGod.

Do à post ; )

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
technically these methods were already out there for a day or two. nobody had made a thread yet. which I guess was a good idea cause the thread from this morn is patched now lol
Lol unreal be a point soon rockstar gonna remove storage or something.

DEADGAMINGlive

DEADGAMINGlive

illest YOUTUBER
Reaction score
Sin$
Seriously already you guys gonna piss off rockstar big time.
Here we go with ****** youtubers getting the recording cameras ready.
funny.... these same youtubers u talk bad about found almost all these methods

Top Bottom
Login
Register