What's new

Discovery New unknown map. New Grounds map?

• Thread starter JTakZ_Crew
  • Start date
  • Views 977
J

JTakZ_Crew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/JTakZ/screenshot/8261039

Looks like the HQ but it's not. I got this to happen after being kicked from a Custom game tdm London docks, My friends were 1v1ing knifes only. I joined so they end it and kick me. Let's try to recreate this glitch. It'll be interesting to explore this Unknown map.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Looks like the HQ but it's not.
To me it looks like the 1v1 area of Headquarters but with some extra grass from a cliff-side overlooking it. Strange indeed.

J

JTakZ_Crew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To me it looks like the 1v1 area of Headquarters but with some extra grass from a cliff-side overlooking it. Strange indeed.
It does. Lol

Anyone who does Recreate it, Try inviting your friend have them back out and then create a private match. See if they can get the map in the lobby.

P

Paradoxesss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
trust me it will not work. ive tried many things but it always appears as a regular map for my friend. It is just a glitch that cant be used.

J

JTakZ_Crew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
trust me it will not work. ive tried many things but it always appears as a regular map for my friend. It is just a glitch that cant be used.
Show me that u got the map to show?

D

DesireHD

Contributor
Reaction score
Just thought i would let everyone know, there used to be a method where you can play it, ive done it before, its the hq but without any people and you can just run around outside the map until the textures are no longer walkable. No idea if theyve patched being able to play it but i did the glitch back in 2017.

J

JTakZ_Crew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just thought i would let everyone know, there used to be a method where you can play it, ive done it before, its the hq but without any people and you can just run around outside the map until the textures are no longer walkable. No idea if theyve patched being able to play it but i did the glitch back in 2017.
Thats cool

Top Bottom