XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's the video for people that follow that easier:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17dvrrKb22A[/ame]

Here's the description:

Alright, as soon as you start you can work yourself up to 2000 points and unlock the Debris or the Door. Now, move over to the random box and walk up to the door to the Comm room. Unlock the door and walk out to the left until you get to the house. Take the right exit of the house and turn a slight bit more right (roughly 25 degrees) and you will see a tree with a fairly sizable root. Run and jump into this root, and if you do it properly, you should now be immune to zombie b*tch slaps. Dogs will run around and WTF you, and it will be easy to potshot them. Have fun in the ownage glitch of Shi No Numa!

EDIT: My kind youtubians have nicely informed me that this does not work on the PS3 (omg you lian fukker it dosent work! :mad: ), as there is no root in the tree. Sorry folks!

This is my own video BTW, so I can use it wherever the f*ck I want.

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Glad it worked for you, be sure to thanks man! :thumbup:
@ Pittman, they're not going to patch Shi No Numa glitches for a while, don't worry.

Destiny

Destiny

#ZxathCheated #NeverForget
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks man this is an awesome glitch i love it haha :thumbup:

M

Madsnper3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i wanna see if you are lieing i am going to try it right now on ps3.:cool:

L

Lamp

Reaction score
Sin$
Ooh, I saw this video on Youtube.
Yeah, I saw people saying, "They can hit you after a second. Blah blah blah, that's why you stopped the video short."

They're stupid.
You don't want a 4 hour video of someone sitting in a glitch.
(Yeah, I know, that was your response.)

ONTOPIC: Good glitch! Works great.
:b

K

Kickenwing

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
cool man. I hope ur ready for the 100's of friend requests you are going to get asking how to do this. haha. if you need counciling private chat me. haha

Destiny

Destiny

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
man i must be doing it wrong cuz the can get me

K

Kickenwing

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
ExZoTiC said:
man i must be doing it wrong cuz the can get me

ya you can't last every long in it. This isn't a leaderboard glitch if thats what you were hopeing. They push you out... cool glitch for a minute or two thou

Destiny

Destiny

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Kickenwing said:
ya you can't last every long in it. This isn't a leaderboard glitch if thats what you were hopeing. They push you out... cool glitch for a minute or two thou

oh ok thanks. does anyone know any glitches that you can stay in forever?

D

dyme bagz

Reaction score
Sin$
i've tried doing it had it once and now it doesn't work maybe you could help me out.

Blowguner

Blowguner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcWN0F9f0LU]YouTube - Shi No Numa Glitch - Invisible Barrier In The Comm Room - No Mods - Xbox 360 Only[/ame]
someone stole your video and i seen your friend livetrash on there and im like o **** ur vid got stolen lolz see u on thursday figured out how to get under the map on corrosion and castle not patched and found by me =)

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
That glitch is also bull****. They take a few swipes at you, miss the first couple of times, then you die.

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Evil, I'm telling you it does not work. And you don't need xbl to try it. Just do it in solo from the main menu. In the video there was only 5 seconds of footage of zombies swiping at him and missing. There's a reason for that. That's as long as it works for. I've tried it, friends have tried it, 5 seconds is about all you get before you die. And yes I've tried it multiple times. About 25. Never lasted longer than 5 seconds once a zombie started swiping at me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register