What's new

Patched New UI Glitch Method - WORKING 10/2/16 !

• Thread starter CheaterGG97
  • Start date
  • Views 11,881

Take this off?

• Yes

Votes: 37 37.0%
  • No

Votes: 63 63.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CheaterGG97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MY NEW & EASIER METHOD (VIDEO TUTORIAL)
My GT - AYYCHEATER if your hosting or need help inv me on xbox :tongue:
I have to say in the video the davidvonderhaar stuff as the video will be removed if i dont.

OLD METHOD
Go to Custom games with both controllers plugged in and signed in to blackops

1 - Start a custom game up
2 - join your friends game who is on custom games with lobby menu set to 4PLAYERS with your 2ND controller
3 - go to set up game, game rules, create a class, edit preset classes, vanguard, perk1,
4 - now you should have the menu up, Have another friend at the PUBLIC MATCH again with party limit 4 & tell him to inv you keep spamming to put on a perk on the 2ND controller (quickly)
4 - you should join your friends game and still be at the create a class perk section.
5 - Your friend has to be the one lagging the connection ie (be the host)... Your just the guy now who does all the settings. (or your friend can search for a game, back out, and re-join to make you the host but its easier just to have your friend to be the host.

(This is long winded i know, but alot of time and effort has been put into this so please remember to give credit to Cupp Of Clutch,Deanfoz,irnbru For speculation help)

Theres a few other ways to do this, this is the hardest and worse way to do it so im releasing this for now. And keeping the other methods for after the patch that comes with the DLC.
(dont b**** to me either, i dont wanna be the only guy at the top of the leaderboard lol thats the reason for release)

Last edited:
T

ThySavior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great release, just the details of the tutorial is kind of confusing in a way.

420Kyle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this gets patched I have 3 more methods that will be staying private so use it well

A

ANGRYNOODLES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can bot lobby with this right?

A

ANGRYNOODLES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes well XP lobby not bots
Alright... Can you PM me a tutorial on how to do it? I'm not a youtuber or a leecher, I'm just doing it with my friends.

T

ThySavior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leechers are already coming out. Least all the cocky little hosts can shut up about knowing the "new" method without giving it out.

420Kyle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright... Can you PM me a tutorial on how to do it? I'm not a youtuber or a leecher, I'm just doing it with my friends.
The tutorial is above you ^ I would give up now if you could even see that

J

JackFX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jesus christ... the tutorial is right above posted...
this is why we dont want these things posted.

and then somehow you think its a bot lobby...

F

FainT AquA

Reaction score
Could you use this somehow to get the new DLC weapons or nah? Xb1

J

jack iRate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice one mate. This done on ps4 or Xbox?

S

Skynet69

Reaction score
Awesome tutorial!! Thanks man! If anyone on Xbox one wants to try ..I'm happy to help!

Last edited:
A

ANGRYNOODLES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jesus christ... the tutorial is right above posted...
this is why we dont want these things posted.

and then somehow you think its a bot lobby...
OK... First of all, I don't do these all the time and it make no sense to me so you can calm the f*** down. Second, bot lobbies could possibly be used with UI glitches. I don't know who **** in your cereal this morning but keep it to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom