What's new

New Type Of Boosting (KC)

Kurosaki Ichigo

Nick2332

Shinigami Daikou
Grizzled Veteran Contest Sponsor Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
I had an idea on how to boost your leaderboard stats, rank, and k/d. I was KC boosting the other day and I noticed that my guest account had well over 25K xp at the end of the game. So I decided to come up with a way to use that to boost. (This is because the guest account recovered his tags around 90 times)

1. Go through a normal game of KC boosting.

2. The next game have your partner kill your main account around the same number of kills you got the previous game. Have him stay away from your tags as that is what you will be collecting after you spawn in. Do the same for him next game.

3. You should have around 150-200 kills and less than 100 deaths this will get you a 2 kd, and after you go through this cycle you can do another regular KC boosting game and then switch back. The

Let me know what you guys think about this and leave your gt below as I want to host this lobby.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Nick2332

Shinigami Daikou
Grizzled Veteran Contest Sponsor Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
I have no clue why this was posted three times consecutively as I only clicked once then was shown an error if a mod would delete those threads I would appreciate it.