1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large date breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that 2FA is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSIns account here!
    Dismiss Notice

New TV

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by nickl03, Feb 6, 2010 with 3 replies and 256 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickl03

nickl03 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Right now I play MW2 on a 36 inch Mitsubishi(not flatscreen, ok picture)
    I saw a TV at Best Buy for $279.99 26 inch flatscreen
    Is the move worth it, You lose 10 inches of screen but get a 720p picture, or keep the 36 inch with a bad picture and save about 300 bucks

Whenever I go to a friends house, they usually have a flatscreen TV, and the picture is 10x better than mine
    What do you thinks the best deal and does the picture make a difference for MW2?

2. Anubis

Anubis Information Technician - PCMasterRace Premium

Ratings:
  3. DressedToKill

DressedToKill Se7en Elite

Ratings:
    I reckon you should buy the tv... I had a 10yr old 32" tv which had really bad quality and i just got a 21" HDTV off my friend and i woudn't switch back for anything :thumbup:

4. David7992

David7992 Getting There

Ratings:
    Do it :smile: It'll be worth it.