NEW TU IS OUT!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Coletrain17, Jan 21, 2009 with 6 replies and 397 views.

1. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Contributor

Ratings:
    As most of you know, the new TU is out. If you want to see the details of what was fixed, you can check it out here. [Click here to view the link]

Now all those geniuses out there, go figure out a way to bridge so we can go back to being the scum of the gears society :wink:

2. KiLLa CaM

KiLLa CaM Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i'm pretty sure u can still bridge, just u can't quit out b4 the games ends so u have to play the full length game

i might be wrong but yeah, i didn't see anywhere in there that said it fixed bridging

3. Faevius

Faevius Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Only thing i dont really like is that it takes awhile to shoot out of a roadie run.

4. phil degirth

phil degirth Newbie

Ratings:
    your right the delay after the roadie run is killin me too.for them fixin the chainsaw or whatever i dont see nothing changed with thtta

5. xViperSGx

xViperSGx Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah I've noticed that, don't see why it should do that, but it does.

The patch seems decent enough, my connection seems a bit better at the start of a game - usually I lag like hell but it seems fine, which is good now.

6. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    you can still bridge, I was doing it. And I have 2 achievements already:smile:

7. OP
    Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Contributor

Ratings:
    Glad to hear it. I would like to know about host quit and stuff like that though. Cause there is a penalty for leaving now, but we all know that epic is broken and there's a chance this slid under the radar. Can anyone find out if the host quit works?