• Thread starter Awilson56789
  • Start date
  • Views 1,698
A

Awilson56789

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I got a trinity rgh slim 360 and I want to get into modding games like black ops 2, forza horizon, gta v etc... can someone please let me kno what I need to get to be able to host... any comments appreciated (: thanks

Bryh456

Bryh456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you would like to get online without having to pay to get online check out the video:

It's free but you will have to buy more KV's. That's what I do, I am pretty sure it costs less money to buy just KV's and not stealth also, so you don't have to buy stealth and KV's which will cost more money. And for the games you would like to mod, there are plenty of tutorials on google and youtube. Also, watch the link that Fusion sent you also, he's who helped me learn a lot about what to do with my rgh. Good luck!

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure that it's only BL2 and Ghosts at this point that require a bypass. Other cods, you should be safe as long as you don't go into public matches and change your gamertag or troll them ingame. Stick to private lobbies.

A

Awilson56789

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok thanks guys I appreciate the help (: also I got into a game yesterday in search and destroy on bop2 and people were modding online they had godmode and aimbots and all that... how did they go online without being banned??

Bryh456

Bryh456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok thanks guys I appreciate the help (: also I got into a game yesterday in search and destroy on bop2 and people were modding online they had godmode and aimbots and all that... how did they go online without being banned??
They either had a bypass or they weren't banned yet, pretty sure those are the only to things, or something else not sure though. See what other people say first.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
A

Awilson56789

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i will check out the vids before i attempt anything hahaha. i already got the xex menu and freestyle dash on it

A

Awilson56789

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also im wondering. i have heard that people said you dont need stealth as long as you have unshared kvs??? true or no because stealth is pretty pricey

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
You absolutely need stealthing files. Trying to connect to XBL without stealth will result in an automatic KV ban.

GreatJourney

GreatJourney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree with Atlas 110%. It is SO much easier once you watch them all. I cannot explain how much this site and xxMODDEDWARFARExx's playlist helped me. I wouldn't even still have my RGH if it wasn't for them. And there are multiple stealth files. You can use the free ones but in my opinion, they aren't worth it. I would go with ********* or XeLiveHive. You can buy Sable if you live in UK. If you live in the US, you won't get authorized for a while, as it is night there when day here. I just got my first RGH 2 weeks ago and I was so ready to go online with it. I didn't actually get it working until about a little less than a week ago. If you watch every single one of those videos, you should be good to go in a day or two. I spent a whole day just watching them.

GreatJourney

GreatJourney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XboxLiveLogon is free but you get banned very fast. XboxLiveSable isn't what a lot of people say it is. It actually isn't good really. I wouldn't buy ********** either (because Konroi runs it and he steals kv's from people then sells them as his own). I would most definitely go with *********.com It is $10 a day now (same as Sable and teapot) and it also comes with a Microsoft Point hack. Its amazing!

GreatJourney

GreatJourney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A microsoft point hack?? For free?? 
And do you have a site link for it
No. It is $10 a day but every purchase comes with it. Im not sure if I am allowed to post this, but the link is *********.com Just go down to the chat, type in a username that you want to use, and there should be a guy in there named Kieran. Just ask him for his AIM and message him on there and you can purchase from him.

Top Bottom
Login
Register