• Views 1,740
omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello this glitch hasn't been posted i checked every thread in the forum

i welcome everyone to report it if you saw something similar at this forum

text tut : (as some people commented that they dont like my subtitles on the video guiding you..)
First : Get a riot sheild , needed parts are : door , dolly
door can be found attached to the car or at one of the tables
dolly can be found in the diner (inside it i guess you guys call it bar) at most

Second : Keep holding R1/RT and dont leave it till i say

Third : Down yourself and let your friend revive you (remember still holding R1/RT)

Fourth : Let your friend down himself and revive him (keep holding the R1/RT button while reviving and after it)

Fifth : go to a corner just like the one on the video keep going in it ...till your riot sheild turns to white and release the R1/RT and then just sit stand and let your friends enjoy ...dont move i repeat

moving your sight might make you get hit or might make the glitch work better ...suite yourself..

HoLiDaYz

HoLiDaYz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol you stole this glitch,ive seen this glitch posted about 4 days ago.and now your gonna make one today saying the original one should be reported.
wow............

iFloyd

iFloyd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah lets report this topic seen as i also seen the topic about 4 days ago

omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol you stole this glitch,ive seen this glitch posted about 4 days ago.and now your gonna make one today saying the original one should be reported.
wow............
Hello you totally misunderstood ...

i was saying report MY post if you find anything like it ..but check the dates first thank you ..and may you post a link for that post?

omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Congratulations for rising above it and not stooping to his level, you'll get far in life!
hello man ...he cant rise to me or he cant even follow me cause i dont do what he thinks ...

Sorry for any misunderstanding

HoLiDaYz

HoLiDaYz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry for everything everyone.i don't know if he said to report the other one that was posted 4 days ago.

omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys thanks for all of that 22 likes !! you wont be disappointed (especially subscribers)

Top Bottom
Login
Register