• Start date
  • Views 1,602
omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello this glitch hasn't been posted i checked every thread in the forum

i welcome everyone to report it if you saw something similar at this forum

text tut : (as some people commented that they dont like my subtitles on the video guiding you..)
First : Get a riot sheild , needed parts are : door , dolly
door can be found attached to the car or at one of the tables
dolly can be found in the diner (inside it i guess you guys call it bar) at most

Second : Keep holding R1/RT and dont leave it till i say

Third : Down yourself and let your friend revive you (remember still holding R1/RT)

Fourth : Let your friend down himself and revive him (keep holding the R1/RT button while reviving and after it)

Fifth : go to a corner just like the one on the video keep going in it ...till your riot sheild turns to white and release the R1/RT and then just sit stand and let your friends enjoy ...dont move i repeat

moving your sight might make you get hit or might make the glitch work better ...suite yourself..

HoLiDaYz

HoLiDaYz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol you stole this glitch,ive seen this glitch posted about 4 days ago.and now your gonna make one today saying the original one should be reported.
wow............

iFloyd

iFloyd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah lets report this topic seen as i also seen the topic about 4 days ago

iFloyd

iFloyd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im doing what he does to me :smile:

omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol you stole this glitch,ive seen this glitch posted about 4 days ago.and now your gonna make one today saying the original one should be reported.
wow............
Hello you totally misunderstood ...

i was saying report MY post if you find anything like it ..but check the dates first thank you ..and may you post a link for that post?

omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations for rising above it and not stooping to his level, you'll get far in life!
hello man ...he cant rise to me or he cant even follow me cause i dont do what he thinks ...

Sorry for any misunderstanding

HoLiDaYz

HoLiDaYz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry for everything everyone.i don't know if he said to report the other one that was posted 4 days ago.

omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys thanks for all of that 22 likes !! you wont be disappointed (especially subscribers)

Top Bottom