New to XPORT product (Need Help)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by mattduh, Jan 21, 2009 with 5 replies and 541 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattduh

mattduh Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey there everybody I was wondering since I bought my xport that i've been dying to get, is it possible for me to buy downloadable content on my xbox and somehow resign it and put it on my other friend's xbox who has a different gamertag? If possible please explain.

2. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Nope, cant do that

DLC are LIVE files, which would require a LIVE resigner, at the moment its impossible to make one

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    mattduh

mattduh Newbie

Ratings:
    I don't know if i'm allowed to ask this but is there any crazy game save sites that actually get me 1000 GS for the game?

4. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah its called 360gamesaves.com

good luck getting an invite though. lol

and by good luck, i mean your never gonna get one.

unless you like know a member in real life and they trust you enough to give you an invite, your probably never gonna get one. And dont ask for one here because its against the rules.

5. VexxVoid

VexxVoid Semi Colon Close Parenthesis

Ratings:
    There are other sites as well,

SPG360.Road2Us.Com <--Old but it works, lemme know if you need something from there.

BlueShadowz.info <--I can get you an invite but you have to be more active on S7S first. =D

6. ukjay

ukjay Getting There

Ratings:
    LOL...I've been a member of the site for a few years, but its not even just anyone who can send member invites...the mods I think give a few select people invite tokens where they can send them out to close friends only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.