What's new

Solved New to xbox

I

iNanox

Reaction score
hello community i just got an xbox 360 few months ago for a cheap price of around 13$ from my friend who didnt need it anymore with lots of games...

Games: Gears of War 2 LE, Phantasy Star Universe, blur, Arcana Hearts 3, Assasins Creed, C&C 3 Kanes Rache, CoD Black Ops, Darksiders, Grid, Dragonball Raging Blast 2, Viva Pinata + Forza 2 bundle, FF XIII, Darksiders 2, Test Drive Unl. 2, Halo 3 and 4, Dynasty Warriors: Gundam, DoA Xtreme 2, Mirrors Edge, Minecraft, Adventure Time Secret of Nameless Kingdom, Riddick Assault on Dark Athena.

I did flash the drive so it can play backups just fine and there is one thing crossing my mind all the time.. should i rgh it or not? i also upgraded hard drive from 20gb to 320gb
Im not smart on what to do since games here in my country are pretty cheap even the sealed new ones in stores are on sale for like 5-10$ and used games u can get for like 3-10$ depending on the game

And also i was wondering if there are any mmorpgs on the console still left to play? i have phantasy star universe but thats long gone so idk..

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
hello community i just got an xbox 360 few months ago for a cheap price of around 13$ from my friend who didnt need it anymore with lots of games...

Games: Gears of War 2 LE, Phantasy Star Universe, blur, Arcana Hearts 3, Assasins Creed, C&C 3 Kanes Rache, CoD Black Ops, Darksiders, Grid, Dragonball Raging Blast 2, Viva Pinata + Forza 2 bundle, FF XIII, Darksiders 2, Test Drive Unl. 2, Halo 3 and 4, Dynasty Warriors: Gundam, DoA Xtreme 2, Mirrors Edge, Minecraft, Adventure Time Secret of Nameless Kingdom, Riddick Assault on Dark Athena.

I did flash the drive so it can play backups just fine and there is one thing crossing my mind all the time.. should i rgh it or not? i also upgraded hard drive from 20gb to 320gb
Im not smart on what to do since games here in my country are pretty cheap even the sealed new ones in stores are on sale for like 5-10$ and used games u can get for like 3-10$ depending on the game

And also i was wondering if there are any mmorpgs on the console still left to play? i have phantasy star universe but thats long gone so idk..
Should you RGH it is really up to how you intend to use it.
If you're planning on playing offline all the time, then go ahead and RGH it.
If you want to go online frequently, then I'd keep it flashed for now - Or you can always get a XK3Y.
You can bring a RGH online, but it'll cost more to pay for stealth every month.

As for the MMORPG question, I don't play many so I can't answer that one.

I

iNanox

Reaction score
hello and thank you for your response.
i saw XK3Y and it seems interesting its pretty much an iso emulator or something along those lines right?
do you maybe know where i might get one and how much does it cost?

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
hello and thank you for your response.
i saw XK3Y and it seems interesting its pretty much an iso emulator or something along those lines right?
do you maybe know where i might get one and how much does it cost?
http://www.modchipcentral.com/store/x360key-xbox-360-key-solderless-usb-loader-usa-canada.html

That's pretty much exactly what it is.
It's a ODDE, which stands for Optical Disk Drive Emulator.
So it literally emulates your DVD Drive, making your Xbox think it's reading a disc, instead of an ISO from a USB :tongue:.

I

iNanox

Reaction score
not bad will check that thing out thanks for suggestion :smile:

Top Bottom