What's new

Solved New to Xbox 360 modding

J

JakeLuke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys ive just picked up an rgh and got it fully setup online, I’d appreciate some help with a few errors I’ve encountered so far and some queries I have. Please get in touch, cheers!

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
hey guys ive just picked up an rgh and got it fully setup online, I’d appreciate some help with a few errors I’ve encountered so far and some queries I have. Please get in touch, cheers!
Post your questions and I'll answer them in order.

J

JakeLuke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheers mate, my foremost issue is with mw2. When trying to join mp games in mw2 I’m hit with an error saying G_findconfigstringindex: overflow (2429): ‘black’ and being new to modding I have no clue how to fix the issue. I assume it could be to do with the mod menu I have, but I’m not positive.

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
Cheers mate, my foremost issue is with mw2. When trying to join mp games in mw2 I’m hit with an error saying G_findconfigstringindex: overflow (2429): ‘black’ and being new to modding I have no clue how to fix the issue. I assume it could be to do with the mod menu I have, but I’m not positive.
It most likely is. Did you test the game before adding mods?

J

JakeLuke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, Xbox came preloaded with installed games and mod menus to go with them. You reckon the menu is the problem?

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
Nope, Xbox came preloaded with installed games and mod menus to go with them. You reckon the menu is the problem?
Most likely, I’d recommend a clean install of the game.

I doubt he saved the clean default_mp.xex

J

JakeLuke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right okay cheers, is this easily done?

J

JakeLuke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will do Connor, appreciate that!

Top Bottom