What's new

Solved new to xbox 360 modding but not new to modding itself

I

Ian Tanner

Reaction score
Sin$
so ive installed homebrew on at least 6 other game consoles and i would like to do the xbox 360, i have 2 xboxs on dasbored 17511 one of them is a trinity and i need to recover its dvd drive key so i can install a extra drive i have because the other one broke and i dont have the key to it and my second one is a falcon and nothing wrong with that, i would like to start with modding the trinity and would like to use the lpt method for dumping its nand sence i do not have a lot of cash to put towards modding these, would i use R-Jtag, RGH or RGH2

Last edited:
J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
would like to use the lpt method for dumping its nand sence i do not have a lot of cash to put towards modding these
A matrix nand flasher is 3$, but suit yourself.
Here's my advice if you want to do this properly.
1. Get a matrix nand flasher and mod it like so.
2. Get 2 matrix glitchers or a CR rev C/D.
3. Do RGH1.2 on the Falcon.
4. Try RGH2 on the Trinity and if it doesn't work, switch to the project muffin RGH method (need to be registered to view the thread).
If you're keen on going the LPT method.
1. Use these diagrams for reading the nand - Falcon, Trinity.
2. Use this for programming the glitch chip.
4. Try RGH2 on the Trinity and if it doesn't work, switch to the project muffin RGH method.

If all else fails, get an ACE and use the dynamic file on the Falcon and S-RGH on the Trinity.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I

Ian Tanner

Reaction score
Sin$
A matrix nand flasher is 3$, but suit yourself.
Here's my advice if you want to do this properly.
1. Get a matrix nand flasher and mod it like so.
2. Get 2 matrix glitchers or a CR rev C/D.
4. Try RGH2 on the Trinity and if it doesn't work, switch to the project muffin RGH method (need to be registered to view the thread).
If you're keen on going the LPT method.
1. Use these diagrams for reading the nand - Falcon, Trinity.
2. Use this for programming the glitch chip.
4. Try RGH2 on the Trinity and if it doesn't work, switch to the project muffin RGH method.

If all else fails, get an ACE and use the dynamic file on the Falcon and S-RGH on the Trinity.
Oh okay i thought my only option was the nand x or J-R Programmer, but i still would perfer the lpt method sence i can just cut one cable and use the two halves and make one for the nand dump and other half for the coolrunner programmer and i can just buy everything at the local radio shack, can you send me links for dumping the nand and programming the coolrunner chip? ive found several diffrent programs and not sure exactly what to use and drivers to install and such

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Login
Register