New to Visual.

Discussion in 'Programming & Scripting' started by punkskater2448, Dec 1, 2008 with 6 replies and 286 views.

1. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    Well I want to try and branch out and learn some new things since I am going to college for Computer Science. I was wondering if any one knew of a good site to learn Visual. Do not tell me to google it I can do that, I want a site that some one here has used or know's of that is extremely helpful, not just another crappy site.

2. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. feudalnate

feudalnate Banned VIP

Ratings:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. confused5

confused5 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    dream in code is a fantastic place for asking questions. they also have a nice tutorial forum for most of the more popular languages; i got there regularly for Java and C++

5. OP
    punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    Sweet. Thank's guys for your help. I am starting to learn some new things and it is pretty fun finally using a language to be able to have an interface and such.

6. Michael Allison

Michael Allison Enthusiast

Ratings:
    In addition to what everybody else has said, I'd like to point out that Wallace Wang wrote an excellent book on Visual Basic 6.

7. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    No offense to you Michael, but VB6 is outdated and (not completely, but almost..) obsolete. Stick with VB .NET