Discussion New to PS4

• Thread starter TheOneGlitcher123
  • Start date
  • Views 157
T

TheOneGlitcher123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sup guys. I'm new to PS4 I switched from Xbox, I'm 19 years old, my life is great so I want to game like the old days. Feel free to add me, I would like to have new and cool online friends in a way. My PSN is Forexcrazy. Ask me how I got my name you'll enjoy it. Preciate ya!

R

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
sup guys. I'm new to PS4 I switched from Xbox, I'm 19 years old, my life is great so I want to game like the old days. Feel free to add me, I would like to have new and cool online friends in a way. My PSN is Forexcrazy. Ask me how I got my name you'll enjoy it. Preciate ya!

How did you get your name?

T

TheOneGlitcher123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well "forex" is a currency trading market.. I'm sure some of y'all knkw what that is, and I just became part of a company called "KaiZen" and we are a multi million dollar company. Look into forex. If any of y'all are familiar with the stock market just let me know and I can make y'all a lot of money. No scam **** look forex up. I use that name to promote it and see if people know what it is and I can inform them and get them on my team if they're interested in a lifestyle change. Global visionaries, another movement of forex. Look it up

Top Bottom