What's new

Unsolved New To PlayStation

ogdre

ogdre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i have an xbox one and it just started getting this internet problem and i have to send it to Microsoft. But i dont want to do that so i am going to get a PlayStation 4 , now what i wanted to is there anything I should know about PS4 or I should do when i get it.

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
So i have an xbox one and it just started getting this internet problem and i have to send it to Microsoft. But i dont want to do that so i am going to get a PlayStation 4 , now what i wanted to is there anything I should know about PS4 or I should do when i get it.

Some basic things to know would be:
  • Playstation Plus Subscription: You will need this to be able to play online.
  • Primary PS4 for an account: When you set your main account as your primary, all other guest accounts will share whatever games you have purchased digitally as well as PS+ subscription.
  • Playstation Plus Monthly Games and Deals: Every month you get up to 2 free games for being a PS+ user as well as discounts and stuff like that, so be sure to keep an eye out for those.
  • Audio: You have the option to route all audio to headphones or have only chat audio in headphones and everything else come out through your television. So if you want to do some late night gaming, plug in your headphones and make sure you've got all audio to headphones selected in the audio options.

That pretty much should cover some of the important stuff. If anyone else have got some other tips, feel free to contribute!

Top Bottom