• Start date
  • Views 1,752
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheRealBOSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've recently purchased a RGH and it is currently in t he process of it being delivered to me. I thought I would try to make this thread before I received the console so if I got the relevant help needed I can jump into modding straight away :tongue:

I just wanted to know, in order to mod on halo 3, you will obviously need a KV (if the console is already banned), do you need a stealth server as well? If so which one do you guys require? As the NiNJA one apparently only is a stealth server for the COD series and GTA 5 if you pay for the premium package?

Also if anyone could point me in the right direction of a script that allows me to have aimbot on halo 3, that would be appreciated to - Other features would be a bonus, however aim bot is the priority at the moment.

All help would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Thanks!

505_

"Milkshake?"
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've recently purchased a RGH and it is currently in t he process of it being delivered to me. I thought I would try to make this thread before I received the console so if I got the relevant help needed I can jump into modding straight away :tongue:

I just wanted to know, in order to mod on halo 3, you will obviously need a KV (if the console is already banned), do you need a stealth server as well? If so which one do you guys require? As the NiNJA one apparently only is a stealth server for the COD series and GTA 5 if you pay for the premium package?

Also if anyone could point me in the right direction of a script that allows me to have aimbot on halo 3, that would be appreciated to - Other features would be a bonus, however aim bot is the priority at the moment.

Thanks!
If you're modding online yes, you would need a stealth server. There are free ones. So, I would just say. Find a good one. Might need to pay, but a small amount would be worth it since you're opening the game to anything. What people don`t get is, yea. The basic game is good, but what if you could open the game to a entirely new world?
Here are some programs you might want, Zero`s Halo 3 XRPC, Halo 3 Ban Bypass and Halo 3 Recovery Tool. These might be out-dated. But, you just need to look here: H3 Modding Section. There are mod tools that you don`t need to have a JTAG/RGH for. But they are limited. You could try map editors and etc.

T

TheRealBOSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're modding online yes, you would need a stealth server. There are free ones. So, I would just say. Find a good one. Might need to pay, but a small amount would be worth it since you're opening the game to anything. What people don`t get is, yea. The basic game is good, but what if you could open the game to a entirely new world?
Here are some programs you might want, Zero`s Halo 3 XRPC, Halo 3 Ban Bypass and Halo 3 Recovery Tool. These might be out-dated. But, you just need to look here: H3 Modding Section. There are mod tools that you don`t need to have a JTAG/RGH for. But they are limited. You could try map editors and etc.

Thanks for the reply back man, I really appreciate it bro :smile: Do you recommend any good ones that have aimbot etc? I also wanted to to ask, when you download those programs you have linked me to, where do you put them on the RGH? Like this is the first modded console I have brought so I'm so unfamiliar with these things lol:cry:

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score

Thanks!
In order to mod any game on Xbox live, you need a stealth server and a KV.

As far as an aimbot on halo 3 goes, there is a modded xex file in Premium.
Thanks for the reply back man, I really appreciate it bro :smile: Do you recommend any good ones that have aimbot etc? I also wanted to to ask, when you download those programs you have linked me to, where do you put them on the RGH? Like this is the first modded console I have brought so I'm so unfamiliar with these things lol:cry:
You don't want to put the cart before the horse.
Watch every video in this playlist in order once you get your console so you know how to work it properly.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn7ji3VsPy3G08cHNCHyT4Yj-WWYhw8D7

505_

"Milkshake?"
Reaction score
You can get premium by looking at the top, right by Members. You should see Premium. Premium members have extra access to all kinds of stuff. Modding Tools, Private Tools, etc. Cracked Programs, really anything.

T

TheRealBOSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Watch every video in this playlist in order once you get your console so you know how to work it properly.

Holy **** t1ts 50 videos lol, probs not the best thing to go through at 11:36pm haha! Oh well lets go! :biggrin: i think my console is already coming with all the neccasry tools like xex and stuff to play online - I really feel as though i won't be able to work this stuff man, **** looks sp confusing :frown:

You can get premium by looking at the top, right by Members. You should see Premium. Premium members have extra access to all kinds of stuff. Modding Tools, Private Tools, etc. Cracked Programs, really anything.

Thanks for that mate , will check that premium! :smile:

T

TheRealBOSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So when you say theirs a modded xex file for halo 3 , do you mean you boot the game straight from the xex menu and when the game loads, you have aimbot by default?

The reason i ask is because when i actually recieve my console im going to want to jump into games as soon as possible - naturally being extremely excited like a little kid lol

I'm appreciative of you linking me to that playlist though i already watched like 3-4 of the videos hes posted - think thats enough for now though my brain hurts haha! Think it'd make more sense if i actually had my console to navigate through as he was going through everything.

Again if i was to mod on halo 3, which stealth server would you recommend ? Free one prefferably , if not i do not mind paying for one

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So when you say theirs a modded xex file for halo 3 , do you mean you boot the game straight from the xex menu and when the game loads, you have aimbot by default?
Correct. There is a modded default.xex in Premium. http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...-epsilon-pre-modded-xexs-other-files.1264217/

You'd want to make a backup of your clean .xex of course, but you would just replace your xex with the modded one. Right there, you'll have aimbot. You might need to be host to have aimbot but I could be wrong on that.
I'm appreciative of you linking me to that playlist though i already watched like 3-4 of the videos hes posted - think thats enough for now though my brain hurts haha! Think it'd make more sense if i actually had my console to navigate through as he was going through everything.
Yeah, I like I said above watch those videos once you have the console in your possession.
Again if i was to mod on halo 3, which stealth server would you recommend ? Free one prefferably , if not i do not mind paying for one
I can't talk about any stealth servers besides NiNJA outside of Premium.

T

TheRealBOSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct. There is a modded default.xex in Premium. http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...-epsilon-pre-modded-xexs-other-files.1264217/

You'd want to make a backup of your clean .xex of course, but you would just replace your xex with the modded one. Right there, you'll have aimbot. You might need to be host to have aimbot but I could be wrong on that.

Yeah, I like I said above watch those videos once you have the console in your possession.

I can't talk about any stealth servers besides NiNJA outside of Premium.

Thanks for the detailed replies bro i really appreciate it <3

Will probably grab premium when my console arrives.

Last question though, sorry if i'm bugging you lol x_x but do all tools like aimbot only work if you're host? Thats a bit sh*t lol

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Thanks for the detailed replies bro i really appreciate it <3

Will probably grab premium when my console arrives.

Last question though, sorry if i'm bugging you lol x_x but do all tools like aimbot only work if you're host? Thats a bit sh*t lol
IIRC, aimbot and tools like Nimbus require host. I think Nimbus has a "Force Hose" option that you toggle when searching for players though. P Professional might have a better recollection than me though.

T

TheRealBOSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IIRC, aimbot and tools like Nimbus require host. I think Nimbus has a "Force Hose" option that you toggle when searching for players though. P Professional might have a better recollection than me though.

Ok cool cheers for clarifying that for me bro :smile: that Proffesional dude does not like replying, think he's a bit shy haha :tongue:

If only their was a tutorial on how to install nimbus, as in where to place the file on the console and also if you need to f**k around with plugins etc lol .. Sh*t man ima fail with this haha

P

Professional

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think Aimbot requires host. Unlimited ammo does though.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
If only their was a tutorial on how to install nimbus, as in where to place the file on the console and also if you need to f**k around with plugins etc lol .. Sh*t man ima fail with this haha
Nimbus is just an RTE tool. You don't place it on your console. You just run it on your computer. As far as plugins go, you'd need xbdm and rpc I think. That playlist eventually has a video about how to setup plugins with Dashlaunch.

T

TheRealBOSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think Aimbot requires host. Unlimited ammo does though.

Ahh thats cool if you can run the aimbot w/o host :o thanks for clarification bro

Nimbus is just an RTE tool. You don't place it on your console. You just run it on your computer. As far as plugins go, you'd need xbdm and rpc I think. That playlist eventually has a video about how to setup plugins with Dashlaunch.

Ok thanks dude, you have been alot of help my man! Wish me luck haha i'm going to need it!:roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom