Votes: 2 100.0%
  • JTAG

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
JustExper

JustExper

Reaction score
Sin$
So Im wanting to get into the xbox modding, but first i need to know a little. I want to be modding on call of duty and gta etc.
Whats the difference between jtag and rgh. Which one do i get.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Jtag is an old exploit. If you can get a Jasper Jtag then do. Otherwise get a Trinity RGH2

Metal

Metal

Take This Life
Hidden Devils
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats the difference between jasper jtag and the trinity rgh
The exploit applied. JTAG and RGH both accomplish the same thing. JTAG can only be performed on old dashboards. RGH on newer. Or in newbie terms, JTAG was patched and replaced by RGH.

JustExper

JustExper

Reaction score
Sin$
Which is the cheapest to get? Also do i get a trinity rgh? or a corona or a falcon?

Hypotoad

Hypotoad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Get a Jasper and do RGH 1.2 on it with a Matrix v3, great boot times and cheap as chips.

xGucciCFW

xGucciCFW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the falcon xenon is cheapest, but it sucks ***, and Jasper is the best phat of them all in my opinion. and Jasper phat Rgh 1.2 is what I recommend, trinitys and coronas are the best, but they are not cheap. but if your looking for a Rgh/Jtag for cheap and what's good, a Jasper is the best most worth it but cheap console of them all, Rgh and Jtag idk the difference, but I really don't think it matters if all you want to do is mod gta v and bo2.

JustExper

JustExper

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone explain to me what all this means. Whats a RROD, Cool runner and all these numbers at the end and that. Sorry just a really big noob wanting to get into modding

zeekiel

zeekiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rrod is red ring of death which is hardware failure of the Xbox. The numbers are just secondary error for finding information on error.
You can and will get rrod occasionally from a simple issue or flash on system when rghing.

Cool runner is a glitch chip/mod chip which
Nandx/jrunner are to dump and flash nand and free boot. And used to program glitch chip

zeekiel

zeekiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Read alot if the tuts on here you can learn more. There are alot dive with video as well.

Top Bottom
Login
Register