Solved New to modding. Need help!!

• Thread starter lovehatething
  • Start date
  • Views 492
L

lovehatething

Reaction score
Sin$
I just got my RGH, added xex menu & dashlaunch but i cant seem to find my games.
I have all my games already on my hdd & they are not showing up on xex menu games discovery. I also am having trouble getting xecheats from IDMBlive onto my xbox. I have the server on and says fully stealthed but no Xecheats. Some help to get me started!! pls help

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got my RGH, added xex menu & dashlaunch but i cant seem to find my games.
I have all my games already on my hdd & they are not showing up on xex menu games discovery. I also am having trouble getting xecheats from IDMBlive onto my xbox. I have the server on and says fully stealthed but no Xecheats. Some help to get me started!! pls help
Regarding your games, in order for them to pop up in the game discovery they must be inside a folder named Games.

Regarding stealth never heard of it, some servers have built in xecheats activated over guide button, others require you to setup xecheats.xex over dashlaunch as a plugin and of course same thing activated over the guide button.

Best thing is to contact the owner or support team of the server and ask them yourself about xecheats.

L

lovehatething

Reaction score
Sin$
Regarding your games, in order for them to pop up in the game discovery they must be inside a folder named Games.

Regarding stealth never heard of it, some servers have built in xecheats activated over guide button, others require you to setup xecheats.xex over dashlaunch as a plugin and of course same thing activated over the guide button.

Best thing is to contact the owner or support team of the server and ask them yourself about xecheats.
alright. thank you!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register