What's new

Unsolved New to having a RGH help please!!!

S

SaysDaddy

Reaction score
So I just recently bought a rgh and need help trying to set up a mod menu for mw2. I tried one and went online and the moment I did it said I needed to update my game when I already did that. And then I’m seeing not ever mod menu is the same. Like the way to install it is different like someone was using xex, someone used dashlauncher and someone used neighborhood. If I could get any advice that would be greatly appreciated or tips or something. I’ve been watching YouTube all day and bought 1 day of ninja to try it and have been struggling all day. Thanks I’m advance. Anything would be appreciated at all.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So I just recently bought a rgh and need help trying to set up a mod menu for mw2. I tried one and went online and the moment I did it said I needed to update my game when I already did that. And then I’m seeing not ever mod menu is the same. Like the way to install it is different like someone was using xex, someone used dashlauncher and someone used neighborhood. If I could get any advice that would be greatly appreciated or tips or something. I’ve been watching YouTube all day and bought 1 day of ninja to try it and have been struggling all day. Thanks I’m advance. Anything would be appreciated at all.
I think you're trying to do too much all it once.

Watch all of the videos in this playlist in order. The videos are easy-to-follow tutorials which will teach you how to set up all of the proper software and homebrew that will you ever need:

Top Bottom