What's new

Solved new to gta modding community. need assistance.

• Thread starter powered by poi
  • Start date
  • Views 669
P

powered by poi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys. ive played gta on console for about 5 years now and am just getting into modding for single player on the pc. there look to be fantastic mods out there and i cant wait to explore them. however i quickly realized i know absolutely nothing about PC modding and would like some help to get started.

ive noticed there are you tube videos but they seem to assume i have a little experience in modding already and sadly i know zero about it. other than enjoying the end product. would you guys be so kind as to point me in a direction or to a post that can explane a couple things to me.

1. how to get a mod menu in single player. ive looked around and realize there are some paid mod things but i am not willing to spend money so a free to use mod program would be great.

2. i already have a couple mods downloaded but sadly i dont understand how to install them or have them run on my pc. so any advice would be much appreciated.

i am fairly good with computers when it comes to the basics and am not computer illiterate but my ignorance using mods is vast.

i appreciate the advice and thank you in advance.

A

acezzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is an excellent post about how to mod gta sp on pc in the steam forums. That is where I learned how to do it.

P