Discussion New to ESO

TargetJota

Reaction score
As the title says im new to the ps4 ESO community as in ive only been playing for 3 days, and to be honest i was wondering if anybody on here would be willing to show me the ropes ingame as to how to lvl up what/where to farm for gold and mats and especially to help me on price checks or pricing if anybody can be that friendly fellow my PSN is LaJotitaPR ingame name Raizali Aldemrie dominion US server

OMGnanerpus

Regular Everyday Normal MF
Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
I'm not on PS4 so i can't help a ton, but i think questing is the best way to level up in this game. And daily dungeons, but you need to be a higher level for those

TargetJota

Reaction score
Ty for the input i got the questing part down whats got me stuck is the crafting skills and honestly some guidance on farming for mats and gold "gold since walking sucks and seeing lvl 3 on horses alrdy frustates me"

WoWGOAT

Reaction score
I know this an old thread, but it's an important topic! So should any of you be new to eso, then check this eso gold guide, cause gold know-how is so crucial in this game - I simply can't stress it enough (talking from long time play and endgame perspective).

Top Bottom