What's new

Question New to CFW and need some help please :)

M

mrlysergic420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I just bought my cfw ps3 a few days ago, I updated to the newest rebug dex and got the essential package files like psninja and sen enabler and webman. Everything was working fine I was playing bo2 online and GTA 5. Today I woke up and tried to sign in and I got banned already, 1 day after I started using it :frown: didn't even get to play with any of my friends because they couldnt till today and now i can't. I was looking for some public cids and tried to put on 1 on my console threw control console on my computer, then restarted my ps3, upon restart I noticed that my webman folder is gone so I can't mount games any more and so is the install package folder, how can I get these back i have no clue why they went away or how to get them back. Can anyone let me know how to get them back please. Also if anyone knows any public unbanned cids can you please pm me one I legit didn't even have a full 24 hours online my ps3 before I got banned. Thanks guy, hope someone can help me out :smile:

BurtE

BurtE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I just bought my cfw ps3 a few days ago, I updated to the newest rebug dex and got the essential package files like psninja and sen enabler and webman. Everything was working fine I was playing bo2 online and GTA 5. Today I woke up and tried to sign in and I got banned already, 1 day after I started using it :frown: didn't even get to play with any of my friends because they couldnt till today and now i can't. I was looking for some public cids and tried to put on 1 on my console threw control console on my computer, then restarted my ps3, upon restart I noticed that my webman folder is gone so I can't mount games any more and so is the install package folder, how can I get these back i have no clue why they went away or how to get them back. Can anyone let me know how to get them back please. Also if anyone knows any public unbanned cids can you please pm me one I legit didn't even have a full 24 hours online my ps3 before I got banned. Thanks guy, hope someone can help me out :smile:
have you renamed any games? that tends to cause games disappearing in webman, change them back to normal, switch console off and turn it back on.

I wouldnt recommend using psninja and sen enabler, update to the latest webman [Click here to view this link] and disable syscalls with r2 and triangle.

Make sure to mount game before you disable syscalls as it disables syscall 8 which will prevent you from mounting games until you reboot

Top Bottom
Login
Register