Solved New to car duping, need some help

• Thread starter deadassnoob361
  • Start date
  • Views 2,778
D

deadassnoob361

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, so I just had a quick question. I'm on PS4, and I learned about car duping like last week. I didn't actually sell anything however, until today. I went very overboard and sold like 30-40 clean duped Deluxos until I hit a limit. Considering that I've never done this before, what will my limit be after this?

D

deadassnoob361

Reaction score
Sin$
If its not too much trouble, could you give me a bit more specific information? I've looked that thread over and I couldn't find a clear answer as to what exploit level I would be on after selling 30 cars (It does mention that selling 30 cars is a death sentence, which is a bit concerning)

Upvote 0
Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is what you want to follow to see if you can lower your exploit level. There’s no clear answer unless you know your exploit level. Just follow these steps and you should be ok.

Level 4, 5 & 6 have changed to 9 cars.
  • This is your limit but your exploit level is actually lower.
  • This is a plot that R* had devised to get people into the RepeatCapOffender levels of 1 or 2 cars for 9 months or more.
  • It is important that you do not sell 9 cars.
  • Depending how many times you sold over this will determine what your true level is.
  • The current recommendation is to only sell 1 car for 15 days to fully recovered from this.
  • Selling more than 1 or not taking a rest from sales for at least 15 days is at your own risk.
  • If you hit a limit message after selling 8 or 6 cars:
    Record the limit you hit and assume you have moved down to the next limit. Sold 8 and hit limit= Limit is now 7
Make sure you have not sold any vehicles in the last 30 hours.
  • Record the time the first vehicle sold as: START TIME 1
  • In the next 30hours after your start time, Sell cars, Not violating the 3 per 120min rule.
  • Stop selling when you reach 1 less than your Limit determined in step 1.
  • You can sell less if you want
  • When you are done selling for that period, always check the price on 1 additional vehicle. Thus proves you did not hit you limit on the previous sale.
  • 30 hours after START TIME 1...Repeat 3-5 Record time in Step 3 as: START TIME 2
  • 30 hours after START TIME 2...You can increase you limit by 1 and repeat
  • Once you are able to sell 7 cars you must not try to sell more.
  • Overselling in 3 consecutive 30 hour periods is likely to move you back down.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register