Reaction score
Sin$
Nice one as per usual dude :cool:

Indominus Brute

Indominus Brute

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Shout out to El Mavado with helping me with this glitch. Moderators please delete this if it is posted somewhere else. I know there is a different teleport method that requires different steps, but this is the updated one for 1.41 that works 100% every time. Also to add to all of that, this method lets you teleport to ANY job on the map. I have found teleport methods where you have to start the mission and then back out. This one you don't need to start the job, therefore is 100% different in every way.

Video:

Requirements: You need to have the blue marker jobs on your map.

How to do the glitch:
1. Hover over the blue circle on your main map.
2. Press X/Square on your controller depending on your platform, and load up the job into the settings screen.
3. Once you are on the setting screen, find a friend in a different targeting mode, and join them, but accept the first alert, and decline the second.
5. You will now be wherever you choose to spawn based on your selection of the blue circle.

Would it be viable for PlayStation 4 users to do the same as for the current car duplication glitch, and use the activities in their PlayStation home instead of a friend in a different targeting mode?

J

j2daROC420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Super easy and fun to do. I keep popping up next to random all over the map haha

SurrealGlitching

SurrealGlitching

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Would it be viable for PlayStation 4 users to do the same as for the current car duplication glitch, and use the activities in their PlayStation home instead of a friend in a different targeting mode?

Can you test this and let me know? I don't have a PS4, nor do I have many friends on PS4. Only the ones I have met from this website.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This also works solo
Shout out to El Mavado with helping me with this glitch. Moderators please delete this if it is posted somewhere else. I know there is a different teleport method that requires different steps, but this is the updated one for 1.41 that works 100% every time. Also to add to all of that, this method lets you teleport to ANY job on the map. I have found teleport methods where you have to start the mission and then back out. This one you don't need to start the job, therefore is 100% different in every way.

I know Wavey Gamer made this video a month or so back, but I don't see his thread anywhere on here? Can someone post if found?

Video:

Requirements: You need to have the blue marker jobs on your map.

How to do the glitch:
1. Hover over the blue circle on your main map.
2. Press X/Square on your controller depending on your platform, and load up the job into the settings screen.
3. Once you are on the setting screen, find a friend in a different targeting mode, and join them, but accept the first alert, and decline the second.
5. You will now be wherever you choose to spawn based on your selection of the blue circle.

if you have 2 Xboxes it works like a charm... so much in fact I have created TP jobs in every interior and lots of wall breaches:wink: 
Super old been doing this for a while, broontango mentions this glitch in a video a while ago lololololo nice "find" tho, just sad to see it patched soon now
Dude ... this more than likely won't be patched. They will have to recreate the mechanics of the game to do so:wink:
I realized this was a thing on Xbox 360 :wink: it's been around forever:wink: 
This also works solo

if you have 2 Xboxes it works like a charm... so much in fact I have created TP jobs in every interior and lots of wall breaches:wink: 

Dude ... this more than likely won't be patched. They will have to recreate the mechanics of the game to do so:wink:
I realized this was a thing on Xbox 360 :wink: it's been around forever:wink:
As a matter of fact I have Been doing this before broontango and fr8 had YouTube channels.. lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register