Status
Not open for further replies.
Zacho17

Zacho17

GOW 3 > GOW J
Forum Addict Experienced Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I only signed up now, and no it wasn't for the glitch, you don't have to sign up to read this thread so that was a stupid suggestion on why I signed up, I just signed up to say what I think will happen. I really don't mind that the odd person has a slight advantage, it ruins the game for the people who have hacked the game more than it has for the people who have, the people who had all the best cards have nothing to play for now, it's exactly the same as Clubs, what's the point in playing a game which you're maxed out on before you've even played the game?

Why sign up for the hacking section of the site and then complain about people hacking?

Keirenn

Keirenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
game ruined already, there will be tonnes of 100 chem 5* teams on day one.

Not complaining but people will get bored really really quickly.

tgi gonzo

tgi gonzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I was planning to compete for top profits..Guess that isn't going to happen. If EA doesn't reset there is no point in this. For whoever that found this though. You are one smart individual.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I was planning to compete for top profits..Guess that isn't going to happen. If EA doesn't reset there is no point in this. For whoever that found this though. You are one smart individual.

It was found last year somebody just thought they'd see if it worked this year and well.... you know the rest.

tgi gonzo

tgi gonzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was found last year somebody just thought they'd see if it worked this year and well.... you know the rest.
Yeah I know it worked last year. I mean I'm pretty frustrated that I wasn't able to take advantage of this. If I had used it I'd hope for no reset. Depends how you look at it. Hopefully someone shares their goodies if nothing happens (;

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I know it worked last year. I mean I'm pretty frustrated that I wasn't able to take advantage of this. If I had used it I'd hope for no reset. Depends how you look at it. Hopefully someone shares their goodies if nothing happens (;

I can honestly see EA handling it the same way as last year patch it, ban the people who massacred it and continue as normal.

Fluffy Mushroom

Fluffy Mushroom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The beta really didn't do much at all did it. So many bugs in just 48 hours, I guess that's what happens when you invite 12 year olds to use the beta. They should really just invite people from here for next years beta and give anybody 100k if they find a bug* :wink: I know you're reading this, EA.

tgi gonzo

tgi gonzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can honestly see EA handling it the same way as last year patch it, ban the people who massacred it and continue as normal.
That is bulls***. I'd say reset since its only been out for hours. Last year I believe it was found later in the year right?

MrFifa

MrFifa

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That is bulls***. I'd say reset since its only been out for hours. Last year I believe it was found later in the year right?
That's not bulls***, they're stupid, but not stupid enough to reset it and cause an uproar.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Sin$

Yes much later on. EA will not want to upset the legitimate traders of the web app banning the worst offenders and moving on is really the only option. seems unfair to some but it avoids massive backlash which is what would happen with a reset.

Depends on how much it will damage the market really.

S

SuarezMagic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
will people on here with lots of coins/players be interested in doing "business" with me

Zacho17

Zacho17

GOW 3 > GOW J
Forum Addict Experienced Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That's also true. Well they can try. If the YES/NO ratio is high and they ignore it they must be stupid.

It doesn't matter what the fans think, if a reset would benefit EA then they will do it, if it doesn't then they won't. It is awful really but thats how EA have always worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register