What's new

Patched NEW! Super Easy Method! SOLO CAR Duplication. NO OTR. NO TV. NO OPPRESSOR EASY EASY EASY

• Thread starter Earni
  • Start date
  • Views 29,308
Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Things you need for this glitch:

- MOC with Personal vehicle storage
- Fully upgraded Sultan RS *MUST HAVE CUSTOM PLATES*
- $955,000
- Command center for MOC (not required if you have a friend in session)

*Note* I've heard alot of people saying you need 18+ people in the lobby to stack sultans, this is simply not true. I did this in testing tonight with 4 players in session.
There seems to be a higher success rate with a higher number of people in the lobby so if you're struggling, try a busier session*

*Note* If you've never 'stacked sultans' before, this method probably isn't for you. This is quite a difficult glitch and is merely a workaround for the one rockstar patched.*

*Note* Make sure you do not have an active personal vehicle, if its impounded or miles away on the map, it doesnt matter. You will not be able to spawn faggios.*

So here are the steps:

1. Buy loads of faggios

2. Register as MC president, call the faggios 1 by 1 and destroy them all.

3. Park MOC near Mors Mutual Depot.

4. Drive sultan RS into PV storage in MOC

5. Stack the sultans using whatever method you find best/easiest.

My preferred method is simply to press Y to enter the car then hold options+LT slightly in until the engine starts.

6. If you hit the glitch, you will get a black screen with the options overlay (you'll know if you've hit the glitch, you'll be outside on foot)
Make sure you press B when you're on the pause screen. [Thanks CBD 420]

10. Go back inside the MOC

11. Stand infront of the screen in your MOC and Convert the MOC to vehicle workshop. As soon as you press buy, spam right d-pad. [Thanks Meatwad]

12. Now you should be in MOC vehicle workshop with sultan rs.

13. Call mors mutual and claim a faggio back.

14. Change the plate on the Sultan RS. (Ideally another custom plate, if not just change the colour)

15. Go to the command center in MOC and destroy the faggio.

Repeat steps 13 - 15 for all the faggios you have.

*Note* If the police start getting too much, sit in the Sultan for a couple of minutes and the wanted level should decrease. Keep the wanted level at 1 star by only destroying your faggio, dont kill any NPCs or cops.
If you have more than 1star wanted level, go to interaction menu and put on a mask, it should decrease by 1star.*

When finished, call mors mutual and claim all the sultans.
Now just exit the trailer.

Do not exit the trailer in the sultan!
It will brick the original car and you won't be able to sell or modify it.

2 Player method (much easier):

I find this much easier and quicker to have a friend destroy the faggios but I posted the solo method as it seems to be what most people want.

If you have a friend in session, replace step 13. Get your friends to destroy the faggios.
Make sure the friend/friends are part of your MC otherwise they risk going into a bad sport lobby.

Insurance costs:

If you are destroying the faggios yourself, you will have to pay to claim back the Sultan RSs when you're done, this will cost you $10,000 per car duplicated.
There are a few ways to get around paying the $10k
If there's a session wide activity running i.e. VIP work, you wont be charged.
If your friend destroys the faggios, they'll only be charged $62 and you can claim the sultans back for free.

Enjoy.

My first ever youtube video so go easy...

Last edited:
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
it works lol. weird it took this long for someone to post it in a thread since i remember it being said a few days ago lol. also when i was doin mmi blowin up i was able to stay at 4 stars the whole time got busted 2 out of 3 times i got 5 stars

Earni Earni you forgot to say the hit right dpad to enter the tv in the moc after buying worshop

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
it works lol. weird it took this long for someone to post it in a thread since i remember it being said a few days ago lol. also when i was doin mmi blowin up i was able to stay at 4 stars the whole time got busted 2 out of 3 times i got 5 stars

Earni Earni you forgot to say the hit right dpad to enter the tv in the moc after buying worshop
Edited. Cheers

I never seem to go over 1 star. I try my best not to kill police or NPCs though

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Edited. Cheers

I never seem to go over 1 star. I try my best not to kill police or NPCs though
i usually keep it between 1 and 3 stars so most people avoid me. then i get bored or trucks vans n cars spawn in my way. I like to keep the spawnpoint for the faggio clear after havin it spawn around the corner a bunch of times

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i usually keep it between 1 and 3 stars so most people avoid me. then i get bored or trucks vans n cars spawn in my way. I like to keep the spawnpoint for the faggio clear after havin it spawn around the corner a bunch of times
That's the reason I now park at simeons place.
Also, if you're blocking traffic it seems to make it glitchy for a nice stack.

Vitaman

Vitaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will test it after work later :smile:
I have sunk as mc president 50 faggios in the ls river where the two rivers come together, that went very fast and without police

L

Logan bentley

Reaction score
Sin$
My dupe always disappears from veichle workshop when I was doing the oppressors one yesterday anyone that trouble from this one?

L

Logan bentley

Reaction score
Sin$
On xbox, as soon as you get the stack, test nat type like I do in the video. Then you're solo so there's less risk of it disappearing
Good thinking and PS4 what can I do about PS4 that’s the console I need money on lol

S

SPIRITSK

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi mate ! Thanks for this awesome glitch ! First try, first succes !

But I have a question, I have to go to another garage to blow up more car, can I left the glitched sultan in my MOC or her will disappear if I leave ?

Thanks

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi mate ! Thanks for this awesome glitch ! First try, first succes !

But I have a question, I have to go to another garage to blow up more car, can I left the glitched sultan in my MOC and her will disappear if I leave ?

Thanks
Yes. If you leave it will disappear. To stop it disappearing, you can exit trailer, convert to PV storage and then request the PV, store it in a garage. Now when you return, the bricked sultan will still be there. Just convert back and carry on.

S

SPIRITSK

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. If you leave it will disappear. To stop it disappearing, you can exit trailer, convert to PV storage and then request the PV, store it in a garage. Now when you return, the bricked sultan will still be there. Just convert back and carry on.

So I don't have to go back in a public lobby to do the RT/option a second time ? (sorry it's the firts time I do this method, it's a little bit hard for me lol)

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So I don't have to go back in a public lobby to do the RT/option a second time ? (sorry it's the firts time I do this method, it's a little bit hard for me lol)
No, as long as you store the PV from the moc, you can convert back to PV storage and keep the stack.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register