Status
Not open for further replies.
Ink

Ink

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This Duplication Glitch is really OP
You can only duplication things into blocks but not blocks back into ingots/etc.

Credits: One of my friends showed me this..
he stated he found it. Who knows but i hope this helps you!

What you need
Item you want to duplicate
Crafting Table
Anvil
XP
What to do
Once you have XP go to your anvil and name
your ingot/item anything you want.
Any name will work for this, so once you rename it then go
to crafting table and turn the item into a block and it will add the
block to your inventory but you will still have the original ingots/items.

Video:
Coming Soon

G

GnoeBahDee

Reaction score
Sin$
This appears to have been patched with the latest December update. I have not attempted to rename items and then craft into a block, but previously named items certainly do not work any longer.

Ink

Ink

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This appears to have been patched with the latest December update. I have not attempted to rename items and then craft into a block, but previously named items certainly do not work any longer.

what exactly were you attempting to duplicate because it works for me.. keep in mind it only works for basically anything except blocks.

G

GnoeBahDee

Reaction score
Sin$
what exactly were you attempting to duplicate because it works for me.. keep in mind it only works for basically anything except blocks.
Diamonds and emeralds into a blocks. Both took the renamed items and turned into a created block. I have not tried with anything other than those gems for the time being.

Ink

Ink

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Diamonds and emeralds into a blocks. Both took the renamed items and turned into a created block. I have not tried with anything other than those gems for the time being.
alright let me make sure again. i still have to make a video of it havent had time to but i will get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register