• Thread starter UsernameTaken
  • Start date
  • Views 4,362
U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score

1. Start the new Sumo job 1 round.

2. Have a friend load up a race, and waiting in the lobby. (better in party chat)

3. Finish the Sumo job.

4. At the voting screen join your friend waiting in the race lobby via party chat.

5. Once you've joined the race lobby. Quit lobby and save the outfit.

Last edited:
C

CarcerCity

Reaction score
What are the colors of outfits in this mode?

M

MightyElite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone wanna do this on xbox one?

M

MightyElite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, bro add me, I have a friend she wants all 3 outfits too, will help you, if you help us, my GT: Rafaele Cutolo
sadly i think they patched the glitch i tried several times and couldnt get it to work

S

sosnus222

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, bro add me, I have a friend she wants all 3 outfits too, will help you, if you help us, my GT: Rafaele Cutolo
I can help you also later today.
GT: TytanowyFifcio

F

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Ya, I couldn't get them. I'm thinking the whole "switching-from-adversary-to-race" outfit glitch is patched. I am going to test at lunch in a few hours. (WTF, R*?!? REALLY?!?)

F

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Well, to me it appears that the good ol' adversary mode outfits glitch is patched. I can't get the sumo outfits, and I just tried several times with different accounts to get a police outfit. I wasn't able to, and I never have trouble with the glitch.
I'm not exactly proclaiming it to be patched, but im pretty sure it is... Unless it just needs some minor adjustments. Will try later.

N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
Me & my friend did tried this glitch yesterday and it doesn't worked. Look like patched.

U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like the way we got our outfits is patched.

No more Drop Zone, Police, Trash Man and Sumo outfits.

N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
Looks like the way we got our outfits is patched.

No more Drop Zone, Police, Trash Man and Sumo outfits.
I still have cop outfit. Trash man & drop zone was gone when I'm on checkerboard short glitch.

U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
I still have cop outfit. Trash man & drop zone was gone when I'm on checkerboard short glitch.
If you have the outfits you should be able to keep them. What I mean is you can't get any of the outfits anymore.

I'm asking for this to be patched now guys.

Top Bottom