new style

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
5k5c9c.png

New style, not sure about this, in fact im just wondering if the style works and what not.

Oh BTW, Atm im getting a E 73, not sure what to do
oh also i get the error code of 0020 (commonly known as E 08 I think)

F

Frog 7s

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i know this isnt CnC

But i love it lol. Its pretty damn sick!

OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
End of the Year 2010 End of the Year 2011 Artist
Reaction score
Sin$
Kay, well.
To start off my CnC, im going to voice my honest opinion.
It looks like, you spammed C4D's on either screen, or linear dodge, and then spammed adjustment layers.

• Theres no depth, the entire piece looks blurred, and tbh the girl looks like shes behind the C4Ds
  • Colors are bad; your'e gonna want to use colors that compliment each other. Look on a color wheel, and pick colors that are on the opposite side, of the 'base' color.
  • Adjustment layers; theyr'e bad. They make the girl look red, and pink, and they over blend the piece; thats bad.
In all honesty, I'd say, Ditch C4Ds for awhile. Work with smudging and fractals/fx a bit. Then when you feel comfortable, come back to the c4d style, but follow tutorials for them.

KIU dude, while my post may seem harsh, you are actually getting better, it's just a slow progression, pretty sure its the same for all of us, keep practicing! :smile:

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Kay, well.
To start off my CnC, im going to voice my honest opinion.
It looks like, you spammed C4D's on either screen, or linear dodge, and then spammed adjustment layers.

• Theres no depth, the entire piece looks blurred, and tbh the girl looks like shes behind the C4Ds
  • Colors are bad; your'e gonna want to use colors that compliment each other. Look on a color wheel, and pick colors that are on the opposite side, of the 'base' color.
  • Adjustment layers; theyr'e bad. They make the girl look red, and pink, and they over blend the piece; thats bad.
In all honesty, I'd say, Ditch C4Ds for awhile. Work with smudging and fractals/fx a bit. Then when you feel comfortable, come back to the c4d style, but follow tutorials for them.

KIU dude, while my post may seem harsh, you are actually getting better, it's just a slow progression, pretty sure its the same for all of us, keep practicing! :smile:
Trust me, its not harsh at all, thanks though, but like i said it was just a style I was checking out, but thanks though

Top Bottom
Login
Register