Video (NEW STYLE) Destiny - Farming Spot 2.1.1 - Better than Rocketyard? Works w/ Patch 1.0.1.5

xMike

Contributor
Reaction score
Yea guys when doing this and it stops working, go outside and kill the enemies again then during your run back in you'll notice them running out the room, kill them and repeat glitch.

I was doing it for 20 minutes, got the following :
x2 Strange Coins (From decrypting two rare engrams)
x4 Rare Engrams
x5 Common Engrams
Also got x3 upgrades on my gun. < Red dot / Upgrade Damage / Hip Fire >

All of this in 20 minutes, I'm doing this until it gets patched.

T12 Maxxi

Hang on for the ride of your life!
Reaction score
Yea, but there are so many servers it wouldn't matter haha.
I could also flop servers and bother everyone by sitting in the room. I did that on Skywatch, and lots of people didn't like it.

xMike

Contributor
Reaction score
I could also flop servers and bother everyone by sitting in the room. I did that on Skywatch, and lots of people didn't like it.
Haha, when people used to do the Cave glitch I used to do that. Whenever somebody like you would do that I would switch servers xD.

T12 Maxxi

Hang on for the ride of your life!
Reaction score
obviously you're missing the point of bothering people in general, not just yourself.

byron hood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are literally half a dozen ways to make this work. I just listed one of them. You can use the zone change further down the stair well, the pond, the crashed Guardian ship, the Fallen drop off, or the Fallen that spawn further down the stairs to reset those spawns.
Takes to long in my opinion, rather play a game of cruciable or do the raid seem to get more quicker... Thanks anyway

B-rad

Press On
Reaction score
Ah man this is great.

Your video actually made me laugh because the technique seems bootleg almost but as I could see actually works great.

Definitely going to keep this in mind. I know they aren't going to patch this one.

Top Bottom