Video (NEW STYLE) Destiny - Farming Spot 2.1.1 - Better than Rocketyard? Works w/ Patch 1.0.1.5

Jtagy

Reaction score

What you all think? I like it!

byron hood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tried it works for about 3 rounds of killing them then they stop and I have to go explore somewhere eles for a bit?

Mitchell Foxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tried it works for about 3 rounds of killing them then they stop and I have to go explore somewhere eles for a bit?
Same thing here. Friend and I tried this (in same and different lobbies). Only works a handful of times and then it's useless. Next.

SpartanG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same thing here. Friend and I tried this (in same and different lobbies). Only works a handful of times and then it's useless. Next.
Same problem as ^^
It works just fine. There is a ship that spawns every 2-3 minutes that drops enemies outside that stops the respawn on the enemies in the stairwell. You can see it on your radar. If you're at the bottom of the stair well then 12 oclock would be the loot farm group, 1 oclock would be the ship, 2/3 oclock would be the underground enemies you don't need to worry about. When the ship spawns go outside, look right, snipe the people that drop out of it and the loot farm group will INSTANTLY respawn. Then you can continue to reset them for another ~3 minutes. I've been doing it for hours now.

byron hood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It works just fine. There is a ship that spawns every 2-3 minutes that drops enemies outside that stops the respawn on the enemies in the stairwell. You can see it on your radar. If you're at the bottom of the stair well then 12 oclock would be the loot farm group, 1 oclock would be the ship, 2/3 oclock would be the underground enemies you don't need to worry about. When the ship spawns go outside, look right, snipe the people that drop out of it and the loot farm group will INSTANTLY respawn. Then you can continue to reset them for another ~3 minutes. I've been doing it for hours now.
Not what he shows in the video so to me it doesn't work

Jtagy

Reaction score

SpartanG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not what he shows in the video so to me it doesn't work
There are literally half a dozen ways to make this work. I just listed one of them. You can use the zone change further down the stair well, the pond, the crashed Guardian ship, the Fallen drop off, or the Fallen that spawn further down the stairs to reset those spawns.

Top Bottom