What's new

*NEW* Steam Se7enSins group.

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
So I feel as if the current Se7enSins group on Steam is just left dormant, and I have no idea who the actual creator is.

I made this Steam group so we can have all current members join and I will set staff form Se7ensins to Officers in the group. I plan to try and keep this group going but if you guys think it is a bad idea then I can just close it and we can use the old one. I have talked to a few people already who think this is a good idea.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Se7enSinsGroup

This is just kind of a suggestion but I went ahead and made it anyway, I can easily delete it no harm done if it doesn't go down well.

Red Red AzzidReign AzzidReign Brinko @ idkwhoelse

EDIT: Maybe if this becomes the new group, it could be featured in a sticky/announcment or whatever at the top of the Steam/PC Gaming forum.

Last edited:
Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Joined, hopefully it lasts.
Yeah, I feel it would be better than the current group, just seems a bit all over the place.

12:15 for me but I'm going to be since this lite coin mining is slowing my whole pc down I can't even type since there is a delay
F*ck coin mining!

Brian Runs This

Brian Runs This

Sleep is the cousin of death
Fabled Veteran Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes the current one set up is disorganized and has a lot of randoms. We should make it invite only.

Zakb009

Zakb009

Uni pride yo!
Retired
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes the current one set up is disorganized and has a lot of randoms. We should make it invite only.
Depends which one you mean. There is the original one, which we don't have access to, and there is this one ( http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Se7ensins-Playdate ) which I have access to, as does MonopolyMan, from when he's helped with playdates.
Fuzz Fuzz it's actually surprisingly hard to get everyone together to play Steam games. It wasn't as bad when we had our own TF2 server, but a lot of the time people will just want to play a different game to everyone else, or timezones conflict. Because we don't have as large a community base for PC as the Xbox, it does cause difficulties when only 3 people including the host turn up for Community game night.

Top Bottom
Login
Register