Discovery New Special Contract Glitch

Stewo711

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so the contract for a weapon bribe is back. Lets try looking for a duping glitch

Nxdds

Reaction score
The weapon bribes aren't back by the way, they just added 3 more new Contracts to the game.

stayfaded55

Reaction score
I just started the game and thus still have the bribe available. I'm about 20 wins away from completing the contract, has anyone tried using the cryptokey glitch on this? I want that peacekeeper, but ~4000 keys later and all I got was a single ****** melee weapon.

FlowLikeTroy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just started the game and thus still have the bribe available. I'm about 20 wins away from completing the contract, has anyone tried using the cryptokey glitch on this? I want that peacekeeper, but ~4000 keys later and all I got was a single ****** melee weapon.
Tell me about it
I opened 30 packages and got nothing. Just the damn NX shadow from the bribe.

dandoodle669

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the old weapon bribe contract. If you finished it 3 months ago, then you won't get a new one. They tricked us.

Stewo711

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is no one trying something with the Triple Play bribes? Not even to see if there's an unlimited way to dupe it

Delta_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is no one trying something with the Triple Play bribes? Not even to see if there's an unlimited way to dupe it
The problem is that you can only test to see what will work only once since if the glitch fails, it'll probably use up your bribe. Making a new account in this situation in order to try a different method would be too difficult since it would require you to either grind 500 cryptokeys to purchase it again or you would have to spend $20 on cryptokeys and I don't think anyone would do either of those things to try and find a glitch that may not even exist. Looks like you'll just have to pray to the cod gods for this one.

Top Bottom