What's new

Discussion [NEW] Spartan Ops gameplay dropping June 4th!

• Thread starter TheBestKilleR
  • Start date
  • Views 546
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Reaction score
http://www.examiner.com/video/gametrailers-tv-e3-2012-coverage-promo

@2:50

It will release on GameTrailers at 10 P.M. EST/ 7 P.M. PST on June 4th.

The reveal of Halo 4's Spartan Ops mode will be made during GameTrailers and Spike TV's E3 2012 coverage starting on June 4 according to a new video released on Friday.
There is still much we do not know about Halo 4's multiplayer and the new Spartan Ops co-op mode that replaces Firefight is one of them. We'll get our first real look when GameTrailers does its exclusive reveal at 10 p.m. EST / 7 p.m. PST on June 4.
Interestingly, this comes after Microsoft's E3 press conference on the same day at 12:30 a.m. EST / 9:30 a.m. PST. We can only surmise that either only Halo 4's competitive Infinity multiplayer and campaign modes will be shown during the press conference or GameTrailers will just have additional footage with someone from 343 Industries in studio to explain more.
What we know of Spartan Ops so far is that it is a four-player co-op mode that follows a group of Spartan IVs called Majestic Squad. Unlike Firefight, this mode will be objective-based and have five new free maps released every week along with a CGI movie to explain the story.

S

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
Yay new gameplay. I am hoping to God this doesn't disappoint me.

I

iSuperMonkey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm excited for Spartan Ops, should be a great contribution to Halo. :smile:

H

Halo 4

Lovin' that H4?
Reaction score
Awesome, it better be a few minutes long at least!

S

Suppression

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't wait to see what they will show at E3. Hopefully its more then just spartan ops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom