What's new

Patched NEW SOLO UNLIMITED MONEY GLITCH! RED DEAD REDEMPTION ONLINE!

Silent Nine

Silent Nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

-Text Tutorial-

1. Steal a horse and Get ANY 2 animals.(That you can place on the back of your horse) Make sure you are on your stolen horse.
  2. Put the first one on the stolen horse then the other one on your horse.
  3. Go to Stawberry and go to the cliff that is next to the butcher.
  4. Park the stolen horse on top of the cliff. Take your other horse and jump off of the cliff.(Your horse should die but not you)
  5. Do not shot your horse instead go to the ciff and get the stolen one and take it to the butcher.
  6. Take the animal off of the horse and put it next to the butcher then take the animal that is next to your dead horse and put it next to the butcher(You can now shot your horse if it is not dead yet)
  7. Press left on the D-Pad then go to stables then owned horses you want to wait until the timer hits zero.
  8. Move your dead horse next to the butcher then call in your horse once the time hits zero.
  9. Park your horse behind the butcher. Then put a animal on the back of the horse(It should place instantly)
  10. Take pick up the other animal and stow it. Then pick up the animal that falls then stow it. Keep on repeating that then you can get a unlimited amount of animals. Once you get what you want you can sell them.
  11. YOU ARE DONE GOOD JOB!!

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Ctlfreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry broken screen. Thought I cancelled this post. What was meant in that cluster f*** of words was can you give the carcass to a friend to use and mine remain in inventory

Last edited:
CalvinistGoku

CalvinistGoku

Reaction score
Sin$
My 1st cougar always becomes alive after it falls on the ground replacing it, any tips?

M

MADORAR

Reaction score
Sin$
Guys, u don’t need to do that near the butcher u can find any spot where u can dupe your animal and do it there and then go and sell

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys, u don’t need to do that near the butcher u can find any spot where u can dupe your animal and do it there and then go and sell
If you do that you need another horse for your other carcuss to carry on after the sales....shame it will be patched soon

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Strawberry is anarchy now
Why are u not using solo?

My 1st cougar always becomes alive after it falls on the ground replacing it, any tips?
If you flee your horse or fast travel you usually end up with a "live' dead cougar lol. You will see a red dot or others will. It causes issues if more than one trying to dupe as scares everything around.

L

leafspuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why are u not using solo?

If you flee your horse or fast travel you usually end up with a "live' dead cougar lol. You will see a red dot or others will. It causes issues if more than one trying to dupe as scares everything around.
thats why the dead cougars scare the horses!!??! i always wondered why it would sometimes scare them and sometimes not -- makes sense now, guess i never dead-eyed one to see the dot

ScruffyNerfHerder

ScruffyNerfHerder

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
thats why the dead cougars scare the horses!!??! i always wondered why it would sometimes scare them and sometimes not -- makes sense now, guess i never dead-eyed one to see the dot
You can see the red dot on the mini map.

N

nazzyh

Reaction score
Sin$

How long did you manage to macro it for?

Mine only work for about 5-10 minutes before i need to reposition character, either character moves back or carcass lands a little further away.

Also im assuming that this is at Blackwater butcher?

CyberSinner

CyberSinner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I set up in strawberry about 15 mins ago in a solo and it still seems to be going

I set up in strawberry about 15 mins ago in a solo and it still seems to be going
Juat trying to work out the exact right spot for my horse as i am trying to set up a macro that won't move around too much, i am right next to the butcher if anyone has any suggestions, it'd be much appreciated :smile:

N

nazzyh

Reaction score
Sin$

Juat trying to work out the exact right spot for my horse as i am trying to set up a macro that won't move around too much, i am right next to the butcher if anyone has any suggestions, it'd be much appreciated :smile:

Yep same here :smile:

I'm gonna try and do the Blackwater method posted above and try and use wagon to block me from behind, will update you if successful.

N

nazzyh

Reaction score
Sin$
Managed to find a good spot and had it run for 45 mins before i needed to reposition, at times it will stop for like 30 seconds and then restart again.

This is without wagon, for some reason i couldn't have a wagon and dead horse at the same time, one would always cause the other disappear.

PackBain

PackBain

Reaction score
Sin$
Patched. No longer works at all, at least on Xbox, and you also even get witnesses and a wanted level for “animal cruelty” when someone sees you dragging your dead horse.

Top Bottom
Login
Register