https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt_LYVQ_hpPYgMTsXSkmnTg

NEW!!! Updated
SOLO CAR DUPLICATION GLITCH | UNLIMITED MONEY GLITCH

GUESS WHO'S BACK AGAIN?

SULTAN RS

HOW TO STACK SULTAN RS's

NEW

(WORKAROUND METHOD)

Attempt the Sultan Rs glitch using all previously listed methods below. With the new patch, the car disappears upon entering the M.O.C. when we check for the stacked cars. So here's what you do >>>

1. Use L2 & Options to do Sultan Rs glitch
2. Pay close attention to the car and if you don't see the door open, or it only cracks open just a tiny tiny bit + your map opens up + and you are kicked out of M.O.C. on foot you have more than likely hit the glitch.
3. Next register as a MC club President request any bike, it will flash and disappear so request it once again then go ahead and return it to storage.
4. Now you can go inside M.O.C. to check and make sure you have stacked vehicles.
5. If vehicles are stacked then walk out and request your personal vehicle from M.O.C.
and go ahead and store it in a garage with at least one empty slot.

Now you can proceed to do the OTR glitch

Steps listed below

1. Drive Sultan into moc

2. Standby driver door

3. Hit triangle to get in car Than immediately hold L2 and Options while getting in the car as soon as the car starts release both (Do not hold L2 all the way in or you will just drive out. About 1/4th of the way in.)

4. If you hit it you will spawn outside without car, go back in moc and there should be 2 Sultans

WARNING!

When you do the OTR part of the glitch
walk outside to check and make sure
your mini-map doesn't not come back after a 1-2 minutes
if you mini-map returns at any point you will not be able to do the glitch. This is to ensure you don't waste money buying the W&V workshop thinking you can beat the clock.
When OTR correctly you have all the time in the GTA universe

BACK-UP TEST practice this to learn trigger pressure for stacking Sultans

Go outside with your car and softly tap L2 and you will know you are placing the right amount of pressure on L2 needed to do this glitch if you can make the reverse white lights flash or the car without the car actually moving....

STEPS SOLO:

Order a bunch of Faggio's (NEW STEPS BELOW)

1. Get Sultan Rs Stacked Up in M.O.C. (Old methods still work) L2 & Options + HOLD RIGHT D-PAD.
2. Request Personal Vehicle from Mobile Operations Center menu.
3. Store Personal Vehicle / Original in a garage
4. Go to 10 car garage, turn on the TV, Scroll to spectators channel watch for 10-20 secs
back out, open up your phone, go to play quick job - Random - Alone - Are you sure? - Confirm, then press right d-pad.
5. When dropped back from the sky watch spectate station for 45-60 secs max then press circle to back out.
6. Go to M.O.C. and convert to Weapon & Vehicle Workshop (don't move or sit in the car during this conversion)
7. Walk to trailer door select Exit trailer and request faggio through interaction menu
8. Sit in the Sultan Rs, press right d-pad, repair vehicle, and change the plate (Custom or Color)
10. Back out, back out, select Exit the Vehicle
11. Wait for save icon to disappear and walk back to trailer door select exit trailer open interaction menu and return or request faggio (MC Club of course)
12. Rinse and repeat until you duplicate all of you faggio's

DUPLICATION DONE!

Press down on D-Pad and jump into SP mode then go back online to see your dupes

NOTE:

COMING SOON!

BRAND NEW VIDEO TUTORIAL:

EXTRA TIPS:
WILL BE COMING SOON & POSTED HERE

If you get timed out try switching characters and doing the glitch with
your second character or the opposite of the one you're using.

Last edited:
Y

yiddo13

Reaction score
Sin$
A lot of people seem to have issues where they're getting kicked out after purchasing the vehicle and weapons workshop which kills the glitch, any idea how to prevent this from happening?

J

julio_ignacius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
During the part you walk to trailer door, do you actually exit the trailer or just hover over it? I'll have to watch the solo video again, I've only had time to watch the 2 player method.

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
A lot of people seem to have issues where they're getting kicked out after purchasing the vehicle and weapons workshop which kills the glitch, any idea how to prevent this from happening?

Make sure your minimap isn't visible when you go to purchase vehicle workshop.
If your minimap is showing, your God glitch has timed out. You need to do the TV part again 
Just to add, this method doesn't work on xbox as you always get timed out as your moc is converted. You can still do the 2 player method as you still have the sultan in the workshop but as soon as you select exit, it will kick you out

FDZL

FDZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Man I love your commitment to this, lets hope the last 24 hours of failing havent been for nothing. Not to mention the assload of money ive spent on the MoC...... Stacking cars should not be this difficult.

Y

yiddo13

Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure your minimap isn't visible when you go to purchase vehicle workshop.
If your minimap is showing, your God glitch has timed out. You need to do the TV part again
I'll have a look at this after work. I've not had chance to try it yet but going by the videos on youtube and their comments it does seem a very common issue which the commentors and video posters haven't seemed to be able to work around yet.

This may be what they need to know, I'll give it a whirl tonight.

Edit: I'm on PS4 thankfully!

FDZL

FDZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Additionally I am also going to need some clarity regarding initial entry to the MoC....Do we not have to spam L2+R2 anymore to make the trailer glitch spazm out?

GlitchGuru

GlitchGuru

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually do have a few workarounds in mind that may help people. All untested theories at this point I would want to test them first before I send people running off to try it and they possibly lose money. I don't want you guys to lose anything only gain if I can help it. I'm seriously sitting here watching my own videos back and others thinking of a master plan.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
During the part you walk to trailer door, do you actually exit the trailer or just hover over it? I'll have to watch the solo video again, I've only had time to watch the 2 player method.
exiting trailer makes dupe vanish.

GlitchGuru

GlitchGuru

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Additionally I am also going to need some clarity regarding initial entry to the MoC....Do we not have to spam L2+R2 anymore to make the trailer glitch spazm out?
Correct that is not necessary further testing has lead me to believe spamming L2 + R2 can / may give you a false sense of hitting the glitch.

FDZL

FDZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Correct that is not necessary further testing has lead me to believe spamming L2 + R2 can / may give you a false sense of hitting the glitch.

Ok final question, why has the Right D pad instruction been removed? Is it now not neccessary?

GlitchGuru

GlitchGuru

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok final question, why has the Right D-pad instruction been removed? Is it now not necessary?
It's really optional there's always been a number of ways/theories to get the cars stacked. The right d-pad thing is something I founded so it's my very own preferred method but both ways work.

MightyElite

MightyElite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
any tips for doing the off the radar part of glitch ? cant seem to hit it

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
any tips for doing the off the radar part of glitch ? cant seem to hit it
Tey doing it with a heist, as soon as you see the numbers (3/4) in the bottom right spam right on d-pad 2 or 3 times then spam more once the screen goes a yellow tinge

GlitchGuru

GlitchGuru

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
any tips for doing the off the radar part of glitch? cant seem to hit it
I think what most people don't know about the OTR glitch is that there's a rhythm to it. You have to do it all in one motion that's what seems to help me hit it either on my first or fourth try.

FDZL

FDZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope. Above mentioned way to stack is still not working. Was on verge of throwing this away and now I think I am.

GlitchGuru

GlitchGuru

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope. Above mentioned way to stack is still not working. Was on verge of throwing this away and now I think I am.
Bro, I'm telling you it's definitely the trigger pressure. If you place to much trigger pressure you won't hit it ever. I use to do these video tutorials teaching how to stack sultans. I came up with something I named "The Back-Up Test" the back-up test is this >>

Go outside with your car and softly tap L2 and you will know you are placing the right amount of pressure on L2 needed to do this glitch if you can make the reverse white lights flash or the car without the car actually moving....

That is the amount of pressure you need to hit this glitch. Also, make sure you tap L2 before releasing start. Don't release them at the same time leave a millisecond of hesitation.

Last edited:
I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why does the otr glitch go away after like a min. It says timed out getting job details or something like that

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I still think xbox should be removed from topic title.
The 2 player method needs reopening as that's the only method currently working on xbox one.

FDZL

FDZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bro, I'm telling you it's definitely the trigger pressure. If you place to much trigger pressure you won't hit it ever. I use to do these video tutorials teaching how to stack sultans. I came up with something I named "The Back-Up Test" the back-up test is this >>

That is the amount of pressure you need to hit this glitch. Also, make sure you tap L2 before releasing start. Don't release them at the same time leave a millisecond of hesitation.
So, just to ride you a bit further: At the top it says release both at same time, now youre telling us we need to release separately.

I don't think ive ever been so furious at a glitch. I don't wana have to solve the fkn davinci code to get the FIRST PART working

Top Bottom
Login
Register