Patched *NEW* SOLO TRUE GODMODE GLITCH ON RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2!!(RED DEAD GLITCHES)

Discussion in 'Red Dead Redemption 2 Glitches Archive' started by Silent Nine, Jun 14, 2019 with 13 replies and 1,742 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent Nine

Silent Nine Enthusiast

Ratings:

-Text Tutorial-
    1. Go to any stranger mission that STILL has a question mark on it!
    2. Enter the stranger mission and then pause go to progress then replay a story mission. *IF YOUR SCREEN FLASHES WHITE THEN YOU DID IT RIGHT*
    3. Wait till the mission is done then respawn if you don't respawn then you are in TRUE GODMODE!!
    4. The godmode will end when the stranger mission ends so close your app before the mission ends and you will keep the xp that you get. But once you go back into the game then the question mark will still be there for the mission.
    5. You can repeat the godmode again to get 20-25 min of godmode and you can use the godmode to get a lot of xp.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2019
  2. Fuji4400

Fuji4400 Newbie

Ratings:
    Ill try 10 x times didnt work for me

3. nazzyh

nazzyh Newbie

Ratings:
    Didn't work, when i try to replay a story mission nothing happens, it stays on the same screen. Do i need to be in solo lobby to make it work?

4. Eblade67

Eblade67 Coffin Dodger

Ratings:
    Thankfully I am duping in solo as lobbies will be full of asshol3s now.

5. jrbgameps4

jrbgameps4 Newbie

Ratings:
    Obviously you didn't understand the glitch that silentnine described.

6. Eblade67

Eblade67 Coffin Dodger

Ratings:
    Lol I think I understood it perfectly.
    God mode for kids who think they are good

7. Dboy209

Dboy209 Newbie

Ratings:
    For sure lol. I had someone steal all my dupes I shot at them and then butcher would not buy from me and then cops started shooting lol I lost like atleat 12 pike, I was sooo pissed

8. Seninaminakoyim

Seninaminakoyim Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I always use solo lobby for everything no time to f*** with griefers

9. Hans Wittmeier

Hans Wittmeier Newbie

Ratings:
    post the real reaaal GOD MODE
    there is a god mode for free roam
    you cannot be aimed or blowed up or shoot
    its a real god mode
    but it seems to be secret for this forum

10. shiftteam

shiftteam Getting There

Ratings:
    Now that’s OP AF lol but it’s probably still something to do with the stranger mission.

11. Meier10

Meier10 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    There are 2 ways to get invincible. The stranger mission is Based on time only.20-30min but there is a way to get invincible out of stranger Mission but only in Solo Lobby.IT'S PRIVATE and
    it will also stay private so that something like GTA does not happen because it means otherwise for the end of Red.
    just for members who have been around for a long time and are trustworthy and do not post anything here due to a few clicks
    [doublepost=1560714503][/doublepost]There are 2 ways to get invincible. The stranger mission is Based on time only.20-30min but there is a way to get invincible out of stranger Mission but only in Solo Lobby.IT'S PRIVATE and
    it will also stay private so that something like GTA does not happen because it means otherwise for the end of Red.
    just for members who have been around for a long time and are trustworthy and do not post anything here due to a few clicks

12. shiftteam

shiftteam Getting There

Ratings:
    I’d like a godmode glitch but obviously people would abuse it. I dont want to do this stranger missions one because i dont want to lose the few stranger missions i have left. I’m fully aware about gta and it’s godmode glitches, I’m sitting on one myself and i dont go griefing (most of the time lol) except piss off the tryhards at the beach when I’m bored.

13. Ugandanknackles

Ugandanknackles Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Tryed over 15 times and cant get it to work....nvm got it to work once. Is there anyway to get alot money out of this or just xp n messing around

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  14. nazzyh

nazzyh Newbie

Ratings:
    It does work but it's actually difficult to do, sometimes i feel as though i did it really fast but it doesn't work.

I also managed to get it to work but 5 minutes later i start to take damage.

There is no real use to this because it's easy enough to kill for XP in free roam, if you are situated in the right spot. Using this method only allows two law enforcement to chase you at a time.