What's new

Patched NEW SOLO MONEY GLITCH

GetRekt101

GetRekt101

Reaction score
Sin$
Great glitch, I have been doing the eclipse towers one but this one is way easier as you don't need to join a new session everytime, the rinse and repeat is way better... have 20 issis in my nightclub but looks like i want more lol. Im stocked for life on gta cash.

O

OllieRQW

Reaction score
Sin$
I cant store my arena ISSI into my MOC ive only just bought it from of the retro elegy from the nightclub, ive got the workshop in the MOC so maybe ive added too much??? idk any help

GetRekt101

GetRekt101

Reaction score
Sin$
I cant store my arena ISSI into my MOC ive only just bought it from of the retro elegy from the nightclub, ive got the workshop in the MOC so maybe ive added too much??? idk any help
No you need to remove the vehicle workshop and add the personal vehicle storage for bay 3... that should fix it. :smile:

R

reikiman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Instructions aren't very good
1.make sure you take the car outside your moc and leave it in bunker.
2. If you spawn in the bathroom drink again
3. Once you get back drive the car into the moc and accept the alert.
Make sure you do those ^
which is the dupe wich is orig

Supergamer90

Supergamer90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No glitches that replace other vehicles, (in this case, the elegy), will take the number plate of the elegy or vehicle being replaced, therefore no plates are needed at all. :smile:
Thanks, didn't understand it before now I do.

GetRekt101

GetRekt101

Reaction score
Sin$
Please tell me, what's the best vehicle now? I have no idea now thank you
The future shock issi is currently one of the best if not the second best but I am 90% sure its the best, fully upgraded one sells for approx 1.7 mil +, when duped (every dupe sells for this price).

J

JankyMakey

Reaction score
Sin$
Works on ps4, im using the thrax but when selling at LSC it gives 100k, its almost fully modded, any ideas ? Thanks and looking forward for more

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
change to first person after buying the whiskey, made me spawn at the bed everytime I did it

R

rexvonzombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I drive out the car I spawn in my bunker and the ground is invisible, I don't fall through the map. Any ideas?

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't matter, just enter Criminal Enterprise and back out, you'll get kicked outta the bunker and then you can continue with saving the car in the bunker

Irishman157

Irishman157

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just started playing again after a year of not any help with money dupes noi money and need for penthouse . anything dupe wise with out needing penthouse. HELP

Abstractscience

Abstractscience

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice so same steps with magic spot and donor car in moc as the last 1 whahah flipperty Flip...

Top Bottom
Login
Register